What's new

UPDATE (2/10/15) Confirmed Fake by Boon: Leaked Achievements List for Mortal Kombat X Surfaces

Hades

Noob
O M F G not another dead ps... getting MK9s platinum I killed my first PS3 having the characters 24hrs each in training... :( apart from that, seems doable, not like injustices platinum, winning THE MAX was impossible for me.
The easiest way i did the max was to pick grundy and just do a walking corpse cancel into 1,1,2 swamp hands for a decent combo.The opponent will try hit you of WC Most of the time so the armour eats the damage. Also use MB swamp hands a lot as the enemy usually tries to react with a projectile and you end up eating theirs with your armour and you can just up for a free combo. I managed to do it that way and i'm absolute shit with grundy so if you learn his combos and whatnot it should be a piece of cake

RiverHB

Noob
These look legit. Not a fan of the ranked ones, but whatever. The family feud trophy is very interesting and most likely confirms some of our suspicions concerning the balance of the roster.

Hehateme

Noob
Possibly legit but the it doesn't seem to be on xboxachievements. com and gamefaqs poster didn't have a source.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
If Nrs spent more time on gameplay mechanics and balances as much as they do with all this casual shit their games wouldnt be as buggy and stuff.
Trophies are exceptionally easy and non-time consuming thing to add into a game. They get the guy who buys coffee for everyone to do this, it should be at the bottom of your catering to casuals fear list.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
The easiest way i did the max was to pick grundy and just do a walking corpse cancel into 1,1,2 swamp hands for a decent combo.The opponent will try hit you of WC Most of the time so the armour eats the damage. Also use MB swamp hands a lot as the enemy usually tries to react with a projectile and you end up eating theirs with your armour and you can just up for a free combo. I managed to do it that way and i'm absolute shit with grundy so if you learn his combos and whatnot it should be a piece of cake
Beating The Max was easy. I used Harley and beat it at least 10x.

On topic: They look legit, something to do on my off time.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Family feuds

Kitana/ Mileena
Kenshi/Takeda
Cassie/Sonya/Cage
Sub-Zero/Frost
Ermac/Skarlet
Jax/Jacqui

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
We need a Twitch Mokappa icon that looks like Kappa but with mocap things on his head.
Now you mention it, I remember someone cooked up a few during the MK9 era for Cage, Kenshi, Stryker etc. I'll have to see if I can get him to do that again if he returns for MKX.

What's the point of having so many relatives if the only option is to play against them?? Sonya&Cassie tag team would had been the magic. Oh well. I predict in 1 year from now MK9 will have more people online than MKX.

Eh? Jarek isn't related to Kano, he was a student of him.
Just like Frost being a student of Sub-Zero. Sure, they're both Cryomancers but just 'cause they're from the same race, doesn't mean they're necessarily blood-related.

EDIT: Well, I guess that would make 'em blood-related, but you get what I mean, right? hahaha