What's new

UPDATE (2/10/15) Confirmed Fake by Boon: Leaked Achievements List for Mortal Kombat X Surfaces

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Not like it matters but I remember how furious I was after winning 12 ranked in a row and not getting the achievement. ;)

Dark

Noob
Buh? Wasn't aware any of these were related.....................
Takeda is Kenshi's son.

Anyway I don't think it's real, I believe the source was originally a random poster on the almost empty Xbox One MKX section. And I believe Ed already deconfirmed the krypt, and said there would be something similar to it.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Not like it matters but I remember how furious I was after winning 12 ranked in a row and not getting the achievement. ;)
I went on a tasty streak, never got the achievement. Lost a game, then got the achievement when I got like 6 or 8 or something :p

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Could be legit, could easily be fake though as it wouldn't be difficult to come up with a list like this from what we know about the game already.

Also, why does anyone find "family feuds" interesting. Have you not watched any MKX interviews??

trufenix

bye felicia
if they aren't up on x360a these probably aren't legit, also the game hasn't been submitted to ESRB so its not feature locked so even if they were legit, they could change.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Guys....can someone quote this and ket me know if there any *big/real* spoilers in here?

Im an achievement whore on the games I reaaly like so yeah...but Im scared to read this or the thread for obvious reasons.

Also, if they've added another "Master all characters/Reach level 100" fuck NRS for that. They can keep that shit if they have ridiculous requirements again.

PS if you quote this with a spoiler....don't attend any major I attend unless prepared for Mortal Kombat.

IRL.

Guys....can someone quote this and ket me know if there any *big/real* spoilers in here?

Im an achievement whore on the games I reaaly like so yeah...but Im scared to read this or the thread for obvious reasons.

Also, if they've added another "Master all characters/Reach level 100" fuck NRS for that. They can keep that shit if they have ridiculous requirements again.

PS if you quote this with a spoiler....don't attend any major I attend unless prepared for Mortal Kombat.

IRL.

There is a master all fighters achievement in the list.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I was speaking for myself. It was the main reason I kept on coming back to the game after story mode/beating arcade with my faves. My friends and I aren't interested in playing against each other.
Well, I respect your tastes. No disrespect. It just seems so absurd to me that you and your friends don't like playing against each other. Mortal kombat breh. =P

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

IRL.
The biggest "spoiler" you'd even get from this is an achievement you can get for fighting a relative of whatever character you're playing so many times. I don't even see this as a spoiler really. So... hopefully you can read the post without having any big info ruined for you.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I think tag is a blast when you have four people or even two actually. Not for tourney play, but for fun :)
Agreed. It's perfectly fine for dicking around. I loved drinking beers with friends and hopping online for tag. I just put so much more into 1v1, the lab, online matches.. ya know.

Hehateme

Noob
Takeda is Kenshi's son.

Anyway I don't think it's real, I believe the source was originally a random poster on the almost empty Xbox One MKX section. And I believe Ed already deconfirmed the krypt, and said there would be something similar to it.
Did he? If he did then the majority of us must of missed.
The biggest "spoiler" you'd even get from this is an achievement you can get for fighting a relative of whatever character you're playing so many times. I don't even see this as a spoiler really. So... hopefully you can read the post without having any big info ruined for you.
That's not even really a spoiler.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Well, I respect your tastes. No disrespect. It just seems so absurd to me that you and your friends don't like playing against each other. Mortal kombat breh. =P
Ironically, it's mostly MK where we're like this. We just prefer brutally tearing others apart together rather than each other.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Ironically, it's mostly MK where we're like this. We just prefer brutally tearing others apart together rather than each other.
Well, from the video released last week it appears there's some kind of team battle feature. So maybe you'll still get to do that.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
This could be legit but on the other side everyone could make this up especially coming from a random guy on gamefaqs without a source.

If this is real looks like no platin for me. Trying to get as much as possible but the mastery stuff and some online trophies are gonna be really hard to get. I doubt many gonna get platin.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
What's the point of having so many relatives if the only option is to play against them?? Sonya&Cassie tag team would had been the magic. Oh well. I predict in 1 year from now MK9 will have more people online than MKX.
I predict you are 100% wrong

I predict you are 100% wrong
I guess you don't realize how fun the tag mode is and how many casual players prefer it than 1vs1. 1vs1 is mostly the serious battle when you challenge others to see who is better. Tag is simply relax and enjoy.

It will be interesting to see how many will be playing online in a year though. Of course there are also other factors other than tag. What I'm sure though is that there will be players still playing MK9 and not MKX just because of tag (which means I'm at least not 100% wrong:)).