What's new

Tech - Sektor Up Rock is Back and Better Than Ever

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
I agreed. The char is perfect now. The "dirt" is gone. Now I hope people quit crying about Sektor already.

Up rockets could use a few frames less of start up tho. It's 52 frames now. Maybe 46 start up could be fair?
exactly, now you crybabies got your nerf, stay away from sektor already alright? hahaha, what happened to 1112 btw??

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines

Yes i made This with a potato. As soon as i saw uprocket, i was even able to get a punish from full screen
this is what i've been telling ppl all the time, if you just stop crying punishing and making those uprockets whiff is easy, now that these babies got their wish, i hope they all leave sektor's uprockets alone now, and start finding another thing to cry at

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Yes it was hot fixed. Not at the time I posted my comment. It was hot fixes 2days later for me. I just assumed you were lying.

Money match for what? When did I say I was a better player than you? I never questioned your skills lol. Who cares.
Must be cool to be a keyboard warrior. This is exactly the reason why so many great players don't even bother posting here anymore. Good job.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Ugh, I hope this is a temporary Nerf and they adjust it correctly cause ATM its not worth throwing out at all and risking a punish off of trying to forget a convert from a blocked tp anf having to waste a bar to potentially make it safe. Damn nrs, I wonder if I bitch and moan enough will I get what I want?!