What's new

Tech - Sektor Up Rock is Back and Better Than Ever

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This is what I don't get. Sektor has a teleport to get in and a super plus fullscreen projectile, while Tremor gets butchered.
EDIT: make Sektor's teleport hit low.

Last edited:

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
And if they get caught in the up missiles trying to jump all 3 hits will juggle in the air and you can full combo after.

Tremors up rocks just knocked them to the ground if it caught them in the air... But it needed to be nerfed.

Last edited:

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
This is what I don't get. Sektor has a teleport to get in and a super plus fullscreen projectile, while Tremor gets butchered.
EDIT: make Sektor's teleport hit low.
After the first missile there is a gap for armour move,so during a setup you may have to block,their startup is slow,so I do not think they are good.......except the hit stun.

skater11

The saltiest
Lmfao I skipped over Sektor because he seemed ass to me. You never disappoint REO. I wonder if Sektor can do this off of projectile trades as well

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
I don't think the fact that Sektor's missiles are a mid really makes a difference because the hitstun is pretty absurd regardless. I can't figure out if they need to tone it down on Sektor a bit, or if they never should have changed it for Tremor. Probably the former.
You can't remove it from one character and give it to another. They either both have it or none of them do, otherwise the original nerf (on Tremor) seems pointless.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I don't think the fact that Sektor's missiles are a mid really makes a difference because the hitstun is pretty absurd regardless. I can't figure out if they need to tone it down on Sektor a bit, or if they never should have changed it for Tremor. Probably the former.
You can't remove it from one character and give it to another. They either both have it or none of them do, otherwise the original nerf (on Tremor) seems pointless.
I wasn't being serious about them being a mid...>_>

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
I don't think this is intentional though. Enough hit stun to land a quick straight missile seems logical, but not enough to make a cup of tea and land a full combo. Perhaps this was overlooked? You never really know with NRS.