What's new

General/Other - Alien Unofficial Official Xenomorph PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
So some people have XL early as people are seeing.
I was told Alien has a 7f D1 and D2, pretty good right?
But the scary one I was told about was a low normal that reaches more than half the screen is -2 and can be cancelled, I'm going to love this character I think.

Reactions: JDM

loogie

Noob
But the scary one I was told about was a low normal that reaches more than half the screen is -2 and can be cancelled, I'm going to love this character I think.
Keelan Weston? I think I told you that :)

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Keelan Weston? I think I told you that :)
I made this thread, so you have to tell me; is the very second normal we see Alien doing that fabled more than halfscreen special-cancellable normal we saw? Or is it a combo?
And, does he have any infinites? Cancels? Chip pressure? Or any broken stuff? I must know.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So far it's more than expected, the only thing that worries me is his damage looks pretty bad :(
I was thinking the same thing. Really low damage but xeno is fast and has a plus frame dash. So this may be a really fast, hardknock down, mixup character.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
So far it's more than expected, the only thing that worries me is his damage looks pretty bad :(
Alien looks broken. Buff back Quan and Tanya please!

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
if his damage is in fact low across the board, that will be justified by the fact that his 5050s look to be the most unpredictable in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.