What's new

Guide - Unbreakable Unbreakable SZ Guide and my thoughts on the character in general.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
I definitely agree that more meter for Unbreakable would be good and a modified Parry could work for that. However, since I play Kotal and Unbreakable, part of me likes that it operates differently between the two, as it forces me to use different strategies for each. I can't think of another easy change to him though to get more meter, as I like Aura as is (i.e. I'm not looking for it recreate Obsidian Totem as a lot of people are, as again, I like that they each do their own thing), and while making Iceball faster would be great, that would alter a lot of combos, which I doubt they would do, so you might be right: giving Parry instant recovery could be the best meter solution.

As for jump-ins, the 1 can be a pretty big gamble, though I think getting that timing is what separates higher level players from the rest (not that I have it yet either!). For the most part, Sliding to get away is good or if you want the damage and have bar, EN Burst on an arial opponent can get you around 27-30+% damage, which is pretty darn nice.