What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

ZAQ

Noob
As far as counter picking goes in tournaments...
Pick someone who you feel you can win with in any situation and against any character.

If you state that you felt you got taken advantage of because someone counter picked you, people will understand that is why you lost. They won't pity you, you chose that character.

The only great thing about them was the delay...
Thought you said you weren't gonna act like Darxd3?

I'm sorry if you had Delay, it's not my fault. We've never had delay. Ever. I got everyone off my computer and the other xbox, reset my connection and did everything possible to get a good connection. You didn't say a word about delay at all until the end. We played 5 practice games and you could of said anything. If you wanted to practice more you should of just said so. I was playing for about an hour and a half before you got on, while you had just gotten on. That may of had something to do with it. It's not like I wiped the floor with you. You still got every game to round 3 and you put up quite a fight. You said it yourself that you didn't play good, and it was the reason you lost.

dubson

Noob
Calm down, calm down. lol.

Its no biggie. Good games man.

I wasnt tryin to be act like "that guy" and I'm not trying to take anything away from you dude.

Next time I'll need to play a little more before we play though lol. I had literally just hopped online and I hadnt played you in a long time before this, so I didnt know what to expect.

Your a good player, and you got me.

GG's, I look forward to the next time were schedueled to play.

Calm down, calm down. lol.

Its no biggie. Good games man.

I wasnt tryin to be act like "that guy" and I'm not trying to take anything away from you dude.

Next time I'll need to play a little more before we play though lol. I had literally just hopped online and I hadnt played you in a long time before this, so I didnt know what to expect.

Your a good player, and you got me.

GG's, I look forward to the next time were schedueled to play.
Alright alright.

We'll play again in the rematch. We'll have better games there.

yo kiki, sorry about not getting on tonight. I went home sick from work earlier, I was throwing up on the job site all day. I came home and have been in bed pretty much all day. If you end up going out of town this weekend I guess we'll have to get those matches in sometime early next week. My bad man, but I was too sick to even watch tv or call my girl.

Darx we're up next. I'm good anytime next week.

Kiki, I'm going to be out of town the week of our matches. I'm leaving next saturday so I need us to play our games a bit earlier please. Just letting you know now,

Houzi

Noob
Could someone PM me and tell me who is taking Vulcain666's place in the tourney, because I'm supposed to fight him this week and I need to know who to fight instead or what's going on with that.

Thanks

Noob
Could someone PM me and tell me who is taking Vulcain666's place in the tourney, because I'm supposed to fight him this week and I need to know who to fight instead or what's going on with that.

Thanks
Houzi, Vulcain has withdrawn. DS Division 2 is currently being re-worked and schedules are being re-done. I have alot of time to do stuff on Sunday, so I'll be working on it and the new, updated schedules will be out on monday or tuesday.

Houzi

Noob
Houzi, Vulcain has withdrawn. DS Division 2 is currently being re-worked and schedules are being re-done. I have alot of time to do stuff on Sunday, so I'll be working on it and the new, updated schedules will be out on monday or tuesday.
OK, Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it!!!

yo kiki we both on and you won't accept my chat invites or reply to my text wtf bro

im ready to woo woo woo in ur mouth; got carmex, bitch?

I haven't seen you on AIM yet, so do you mind if we play our matches sometime on Sunday? I know it's a day late, but I don't think I'll be around tonight. Just let me know what day/time works for you.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Well, finally I have some time to play Game Over tonight. I fire up the 360 with my Hori and the thing won't register Right at all. The wire coming out was pretty frayed and if I bend it right the stick will turn off, so I got out the 360 pcb that I was going to use to convert my X-Arcade and cut off the wire to replace the one that was frayed on the Hori. This worked, but Right still will not work. I even replaced the switch and nothing. It must be a problem with the PCB of the Hori itself, wierd though as all other buttons work but not Right even with a new wire and switch.

So the reason I'm posting this is not to bow out of this League, but to say that until I get an AIAB stick (hopefully in a couple months), I'll be forced to use the 360 pad to play. I will only be playing UMK3 in the League and I am very sure that I will lose 10-0 to everyone but I will play nonetheless.

;_;