What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

You small timers need to get both.

the best of both worlds ;)
costs too much plus I'd never really plays the ps3 I always get obsessed with a couple games and exclusively play them until I get bored of them...RE5 will consume my life until I've replayed and know every item in every box...this box has this but sometimes this

costs too much plus I'd never really plays the ps3 I always get obsessed with a couple games and exclusively play them until I get bored of them...RE5 will consume my life until I've replayed and know every item in every box...this box has this but sometimes this
I'm like that big time. Prolly 99% of my gaming has been one of four games over the past 8 years.

Noob
Ok everyone... I'm awake and it's over. Congrats to everyone who followed through with this. All games played at this point are now null and void, and will not count toward final standings. I will be working today to try and have the final standings for the divisions(though divisions 1 and 2 seem to be the only divisions that cared enough to finish), and the players who have made the playoffs.

Noob
Ok, the playoffs are now beginning. After sifting through next to zero results for the past 3-5 weeks, I had to eliminate alot of players and divisions. I said it before, only divisions 1 and 2 are going to have playoffs.

The format is simple:

Best 2 out of 3 in the "first to 10 wins" format. This means you play possibly 3 full sets of first to 10. Please finish these playoffs no later than September 1st.

Division 1

1. MistaKM vs. DizGirlWillOwnU

2. ABC vs. kiki aka game

3. Winner of 1 vs. Winner of 2 for Division 1 Championship.

Division 2

1. GameOver vs. Konqrr

2. ROFL vs. Onewhiteonegold

3. Winner of 1 vs. Winner of 2 for Division 1 Championship.

Kombat Kup will be played in the same Playoff format of best 2 out of 3 in the first to 10 format(best 2 out of 3 sets). Division winners and division runners up will be invited to play, and seeding will be based on Playoff performance. If a tie exists, players will be randomly selected for the TBA slots(from the runners up)

Kombat Kup League Championship - Starting September 2nd

1. Winner of Division 1 Championship vs. TBA

2. Winner of Division 2 Championship vs. TBA

3. Winner of 1 vs. Winner of 2 for Kombat Kup Championship