What's new

UMK3 is Americas game.

Im pretty sure some of mkk might disagree with that statement.

Also, i assume by this statement that tokido will dominate everyone at mk9 also and thus mk9 wont be "americans game" and hence amercians will have to resort back to a simple game that noone plays at the moment except for americans, 2 to 5 canadians and a bunch of random people from other countries that do not consist of oriental asians.

Lex, i think you might have to explain your reasoning for making this thread, kinda lost on it

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Im pretty sure some of lex's gringo friends over at mkk might disagree with that statement cos they are noobs and they suck!

Also, i assume by this statement that tokido will dominate everyone at mk9 also and thus mk9 wont be "americans game" and hence amercians wont care because mk9 is really umk2, and only 2 to 5 canadians and a bunch of random people from other countries that do not consist of oriental asian really give a fuck what i say.

Lex, i think you might have to explain your reasoning for making this thread, kinda lost on it
well hello there

even if i was totally serious in my comments, i would be able to back it up, because i possess the ability to train hard and defeat anyone on the face of this planet at umk3. but im not, im making a joke so that someone comes along and gets serious.

get troll baited.

more people play this game than you think, but less than you stated can actually play it at full capacity with yourself included; you wouldn't have been so revealing in your statement if you could play it at full capacity.

so i lend you, the classic callout

ft10, $500

Dark_Rob

Noob
OHHHHHHHH MONEY MATCH!! Id like to see this. Ive heard from REO and Arion that Winter Warz is really good. And we all know Lex's years of credentials.

Round 1

FIGHT!

NoDoubt

nasty
Lex, i know your topic was just for kicks and I mean no disrespect, but w1nter warz is without a doubt the best umk3 player iv ever seen aside from Marvirrasta. You can ask Reo as well who admitted to not being as good as him.

This game is kinda dead atm cuz of mk9 and all, and alotta good umk3 players have vanished since but im hoping w1nter returns for the arcade release like some of u guys are cuz believe me, I do mean he's an exceptional player. And for sure, he is the most underrated/unpopular player ever within the umk3 community. I really give him props further more for utilizing Cyrax and Sektor against other high level players most of the time, iv never come across better robots.

im sure w1nter didnt mean any harm in his post either, he just wanted 2 know wat was going on. But ya, love w1nter warz. I hope he someday goes to a tournament with umk3 in it and shows the skills he had when we played on Mame. Itll back up everything me and Reo have been sayin at the past NEC and winter brawls we attended

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
once the new version hits, and its got the changes i need (button cfg, decent netcode, matchmaking) ill help ppl and play more often. i cant play mk9 as much as i need to right now, maybe in the future.
Neat :)

well hello there

im making a joke but now I am going to get serious by challenging this random even though there was no reference to my skill being challenged because I perceive this guy is getting serious.
get troll baited.
more people play this game than you think, but less than you stated can actually play it at full capacity with yourself included; you wouldn't have been so revealing in your statement if you could play it at full capacity. Yea I know how people are and how they play based off how they post , omg Im so godlike weeeeeeeeeeeeee

so i lend you, the classic callout

ft10, $500
I really was just curious by your reason for making the thread in relations to the current state of certain mk games in the fighting game community. Nodoubt was right, I actually didn't mean any harm.

Why so serious?
In reference to your callout, I am a broke university student so I dont have 500 to bet because i don't wanna risk losing a place to live for a month.
With that being said I am willing to be you a smaller wager like $50 to $60 whenever I come to america. Sorry if its not what you expect. The risk isn't worth the reward in my opinion. I will let you know when that time comes and hopefully you can make it. It will have to be mame though, I am a keyboard player.

Of course you can always come to Canada and play me at my casuals but god forbid you travelling for a canadian tournament cause you're the pro and I am just another mame dude and it has to be me who comes over even though you are the one who wants this to go down.

Yea Im so serious now , I got my gatorade ready to go, get your muffin

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If Japan cared enough, they would find new and bullshit ways to get and keep you in the corner with jabs. They are crazy at abusing broken shit.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Maybe...maybe not. They're not really into American games in general historically speaking.... MK, GTA, Halo, COD etc, etc despite whatever reason whether they're not good in them or have no interest or both. I heard Japanese and Asians in general are actually crazy in Starcraft though I've heard, remember that one Korean kid that time who died from gaming 24/7 but it was most likely lack of nourishment though....

Three quick points:

- Lex made a joke, and I think you might be taking this all more serious than he is.

- I think he actually lives in Canada, unless I heard wrong.

- He's traveled hundreds of miles to tourneys to take people's money before, don't assume he wouldn't do it again.

But yeah, the whole thing is in fun, try not to take a money match invitation as such a threat.

SZSR

Noob
Im pretty sure some of mkk might disagree with that statement.

Also, i assume by this statement that tokido will dominate everyone at mk9 also and thus mk9 wont be "americans game" and hence amercians will have to resort back to a simple game that noone plays at the moment except for americans, 2 to 5 canadians and a bunch of random people from other countries that do not consist of oriental asians.

I think the joke was about some Japanese guy (no racism intended, I don't know who it is) won at Marvel and now America needs a new fighting game.

NoDoubt

nasty
iv always learned theres always truth behind a joke. With that aside, w1nter was just asking what the topic was reffuring to which Lucky JUST pointed out. In my first post here I said I was confused as well lol. In response to that Lex made a money match request while bashing w1nter in the process. If I ever did that to anyone as a joke, I would feel really ego-tistical and someone as skilled and respected as Lex is doesnt need to be that way so I assume he was being serious then.

if anything, im just sayin w1nter may never have been as visible and highly regarded in the umk3 community cuz he chose to not be apart of the boards mainly, but he deserves every ounce of respect for being a good sport, and amazing player.

McNasty

Moist.
iv always learned theres always truth behind a joke. With that aside, w1nter was just asking what the topic was reffuring to which Lucky JUST pointed out. In my first post here I said I was confused as well lol. In response to that Lex made a money match request while bashing w1nter in the process. If I ever did that to anyone as a joke, I would feel really ego-tistical and someone as skilled and respected as Lex is doesnt need to be that way so I assume he was being serious then.

if anything, im just sayin w1nter may never have been as visible and highly regarded in the umk3 community cuz he chose to not be apart of the boards mainly, but he deserves every ounce of respect for being a good sport, and amazing player.
So you got w1nters 500$ tuition for lex?

CRKFIEND

Noob
Maybe...maybe not. They're not really into American games in general historically speaking.... MK, GTA, Halo, COD etc, etc despite whatever reason whether they're not good in them or have no interest or both. I heard Japanese and Asians in general are actually crazy in Starcraft though I've heard, remember that one Korean kid that time who died from gaming 24/7 but it was most likely lack of nourishment though....
Yeah, the dude died on the shitter... That's gotta be THE way to go out.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's not about participating in the forums, it's about participating in offline events. Respect is not earned through online play. I always was aware of that but didn't fully understand it until after NECXI.

NoDoubt

nasty
I know that, thats why I hope he plans to one day go to one cuz he does have me and reo's respect. If tym had another donation tourny, id totally donate for w1nter lol

Lex

the internet is just trolls trolling trolls.

forums are for topics of discussion - [EVIL]im not bashing anyone, i got better ways of doing that.[/EVIL]

Lex

Lex wouldn't play a money match on mame LOL

Or would he?
Originally Posted by w1nter warz and edited by lex
Im pretty sure some of lex's gringo friends over at mkk might disagree with that statement cos they are noobs and they suck!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
jaajajaj where are those mofos when you need 'em?

if this game comes out right, lex and I will play only invis matches 8)