What's new

UMK3 and MKII Summer Jam in Philadelphia, PA August 14th and 15th

Noob
No matter the outcome, this tournament is going to be awesome and amazing fun. They hype just keeps getting bigger!

MRIGOTBASS

No matter the outcome, this tournament is going to be awesome and amazing fun. They hype just keeps getting bigger!
How u Fillin today Phil? Hey Phil, u exitced about the tourney dude or what? Let me know your Fillins on the subject ?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Phil's so excited he's jumping around aimlessly, only hurting himself in the process.

Noob
Phil's so excited he's jumping around aimlessly, only hurting himself in the process.
No, Matt, actually I've been dashing around work way too much today because I'm so damn excited! I'm having a problem concentrating because of the everything going on here today.

MRIGOTBASS

Shock are you excited ? I really want to know what's going through your head right now? Ya know 1 week away, how you feelin about this situation? I mean you got Bass, and Sans P commin into your house to play some Ultimate MK, the 2 most hated "Online" players in he world, banned from every forum except this one, gettin ready to lay it all on the table. Whats your opinion, let me know ?

Oh if you have a free second can u please change my name on the Reg. List to MRIGOTBASS aka Glichy Rodrigiz ? Ya know I dont want anyone to get confused.

IGB

SANS POWER

Banned
Shock, where ever me and IGB go we leave a cloud of hate behind us. Why? Because we can talk the talk and walk the walk. This tournament is about to be hype, the best part is me and IGB got nothing to lose either :)

Most hated, but at least we bring a little entertainment and competition to the game aka Dat UMK aka M-Gay.

See ya there!

dreemernj

Ambassador
Shock is quaking in his boots because I'm coming for him. I've been practicing and I'm going to take you down Shock.

I'm so quick I could spit in the wind, duck, and let it hit the old woman behind me.

Real men use keyboards and wear kilts

SANS POWER

Banned
Also, my fucking trench coat better not get stolen at the tourney. Shits got rhinestones on the back that spell out "U M-GAY?". I borrowed it from some shapeshifting dude without asking. He was lifting free weights on a bus in St. Louis and didn't see me snatch it.

Shock and Phil, quick question... Can either of you shoot fireballs from your palms?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You can shit talk all you want at the tournament, the only problem is, no one will understand why after you lose, a lot. I can't wait to play you guys in 2 on 1 matches. That's when the real fun starts because you can blame each other. This could actually wind up being one of the most fun tournaments in some time.

And DreemerNJ, our rivalry dates back to 1995, but this time, one shall stand, one shall fall.

Noob
Also, my fucking trench coat better not get stolen at the tourney. Shits got rhinestones on the back that spell out "U M-GAY?". I borrowed it from some shapeshifting dude without asking. He was lifting free weights on a bus in St. Louis and didn't see me snatch it.

Shock and Phil, quick question... Can either of you shoot fireballs from your palms?
No, but after some Taco Bell, I can shoot them from my ass.

SANS POWER

Banned
A lot of players off these forums have pictures of themselves, balancing on one leg with the other posed up with their arms resting against that leg like Shang Tsung. Shooting fireballs, from their palms.. Now I've learned Phil bends over, booty cheeks spread. Shooting Taco Bell-Fire Sauce induced fireballs from his ass.

This tournament is going to be fun...

Shock, do you still wrestle?

SANS POWER

Banned
Shock, it's been decided. Me, Phil, IGB, Tim Static, Scheiss, AC, Summonings, Storms and Joe are going to meet you in your room. We're going to stay up all night, watch movies.. I'm thinking The Devil Wears Prada, The Divine Secrets of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood, and 16 Candles. We'll pig out on cheesecake and cheddar crisps and some diet sodas. After the movies, we stay up all night and make prank phone calls. Then, I say we play Truth or Dare, this tournament is going to be the shit!

CAN'T WAIT!!

Noob
Shock, it's been decided. Me, Phil, IGB, Tim Static, Scheiss, AC, Summonings, Storms and Joe are going to meet you in your room. We're going to stay up all night, watch movies.. I'm thinking The Devil Wears Prada, The Divine Secrets of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood, and 16 Candles. We'll pig out on cheesecake and cheddar crisps and some diet sodas. After the movies, we stay up all night and make prank phone calls. Then, I say we play Truth or Dare, this tournament is going to be the shit!

CAN'T WAIT!!
What, no Bridges of Madison County?

MRIGOTBASS

Phil can sit down and play, he doesn't need to stand on a phone book.
Thats too much right there.

On a serious note, can we play some casual games not in the stink room as i for real am trying to avoid getting sick as hell again from that fonk? Maybe in a room or something as i just cannot stomach that fuckin smell. Ill bring am extra xp box if needed to avoid the stank room as much as possible.

Igb

SANS POWER

Banned
Phil can sit down and play, he doesn't need to stand on a phone book.
Too much..

On a forrealzz note.. Shock, are you willing to play Truth or Dare after we prank call a bunch of people?

On another forealzz note, how come you've never convinced GokuRen v2 to come out to one of these tournaments. He's not to far from where you guys have them held.

SANS POWER

Banned
I contacted Goku couple days ago. He lost interest in playing UMK3.
He would get owned anyways, lol. I remember the last time I played him was like maybe 6 months ago and I beat him 4 games straight. I invite IGB, he beats us once or twice each, leaves, and then blocks me.