What's new

UMK3 and MKII Summer Jam in Philadelphia, PA August 14th and 15th

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Tim you guys are 100% in on this one right? if so what day you looking at coming in , friday or saturday?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Bass and Sans seem to be on board for the tournament. Turnout is looking potentially fantastic.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The highest serious to somewhat serious player count in the building we ever had was 22 lol, but several didn't have time to play. We had that 23 player tournament earlier this year that only had like 6 serious players though. There are still more players who will probably be there I haven't put on the list yet, just waiting on confirmations. I think Julian is the only one on the list without actual confirmation but he's there 99% of the time. We still have Jeron, Seas of Cheese, VDO, Tom Brady, Chinua, maybe some other guys we've talked to about getting out there. I'm saying this could be the one that hits 32, but I am gunning for this 24 mark. I think I predicted 32 by NEC this year, Seasons Beatings could do it, but Seasons Beatings will have probably the highest caliber of players since ECCX.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
The highest serious to somewhat serious player count in the building we ever had was 22 lol, but several didn't have time to play. We had that 23 player tournament earlier this year that only had like 6 serious players though. There are still more players who will probably be there I haven't put on the list yet, just waiting on confirmations. I think Julian is the only one on the list without actual confirmation but he's there 99% of the time. We still have Jeron, Seas of Cheese, VDO, Tom Brady, Chinua, maybe some other guys we've talked to about getting out there. I'm saying this could be the one that hits 32, but I am gunning for this 24 mark. I think I predicted 32 by NEC this year, Seasons Beatings could do it, but Seasons Beatings will have probably the highest caliber of players since ECCX.
dont know what it is about philly , but people always show up to the mk tournaments, usually they are good too

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Update, Tim Static and Ghaleon cannot make it to Summer Jam, so I'll have to remove them from the UMK3 list.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I sense a lot of destruction as a result of this tournament. People want to see the beast. People don't want me to have fun. That's what's going to have to happen.