What's new

UFGT9: Day 1 Recap, Update, and Stream Schedule -- Updated With IGAU Top 16

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
No, interactables are great. They add a new dimension to the gameplay, make it more strategic, and give it more depth.

Btw, I am loving the commentating on this stream. They are doing a great job, mixing up game knowledge with jokes just right.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
No, interactables are great. They add a new dimension to the gameplay, make it more strategic, and give it more depth.

Btw, I am loving the commentating on this stream. They are doing a great job, mixing up game knowledge with jokes just right.
Not to mention when they star to talk about comics and I twitch and shake my head lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ok Why am I hearing that he banned people from bringing 4g cards to have their own stream, like ECT and Winter brawl, etc does. I don't believe GGA would not have brought their own stuff if they were allowed to. They stream all the time. And pig has his own 4g as well. This sounds like the truth.

This sounds like some dictator bullshit just to get dive kick all the attention. People payed a LOT of money to fly there and for hotels and venue fee etc and they should have the opportunity to have their gamed streamed or have their own stream.
Read my latest tweets

I'm pissed

Gga is pissed

Every tourney traveler that chooses which majors to attend is pissed

Keits

UFGT 8 last year was awesome, no complaints but this is a blow up this year not to mention the amazingly STUPID power issues that are not his fault but were fucking headaches mid match

The older ps3s used were all hooked from one surge protector to another to another and the building has "dirty power) so they game was staggering and lagging during game play due to building power issues

Pig Of The Hut

Ok Why am I hearing that he banned people from bringing 4g cards to have their own stream, like ECT and Winter brawl, etc does. I don't believe GGA would not have brought their own stuff if they were allowed to. They stream all the time. And pig has his own 4g as well. This sounds like the truth.

This sounds like some dictator bullshit just to get dive kick all the attention. People payed a LOT of money to fly there and for hotels and venue fee etc and they should have the opportunity to have their gamed streamed or have their own stream.
I asked last year if i could bring my 4g and was told due to contracts w focus fire no

F them

Pig Of The Hut

You are on blast to saying deathstroke will never do well at a major. Very first major we get a deathstroke in top 8.
I agree

Totery I love u man but STFU 24/7 forever about nerf stroke

The character AS I TOLD U will win or places top 3