What's new

UFGT9: Day 1 Recap, Update, and Stream Schedule -- Updated With IGAU Top 16

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
I have no problem w/ any of the Evo games being streamed for however much of their tournaments they are. LBSH though. Look at IGAU's numbers on twitch. Top32 should have been streamed. Banning 4g? Jesus Christ, whole NRS game tourney should have just been held at GGA at this point. /yeah I'm pissed off

Graviton Six

Master of Custodial Arts
I have no problem w/ any of the Evo games being streamed for however much of their tournaments they are. LBSH though. Look at IGAU's numbers on twitch. Top32 should have been streamed. Banning 4g? Jesus Christ, whole NRS game tourney should have just been held at GGA at this point. /yeah I'm pissed off
Yea I have no idea why Injustice wasn't streamed, it always gets crazy numbers especially with big names. WNF and Battle Circuit get 5-10k every week for Injustice.

Graviton Six

Master of Custodial Arts
Damn this Tekken is nothing but pokes and counters, few combos and special moves. Where is the fun gameplay of their older games.

While I appreciate the technical aspect of it, it looks really damn long and boring. No wonder they have it up last in WNF at 12-3am so they can put their viewers to sleep before bed time.

Marvaz

come at me
I know it's been said before but this is, in many ways, the first "real" Injustice tournament (as in most of the heavy hitters are there), and we're not getting to see shit due to crappy stream decisions. Real shame. We missed matches like 16 Bit vs. Pig, Slips vs. Brady, Chris G vs. Dizzy, to name af ew.

This is true QFT