What's new

U.K.'s GAME Store to host several Injustice: Gods Among Us events starting April 1st - Entrants LTD!

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Lets face it, its going to be a veritable scrub fest anyway. It will be nice just to play the game and meet everyone again.[/

I was never really good at MK anyways but want to meet people to learn going forward, thats why I am doing this...

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I wouldn't worry too much, it'll be a brand new game for everyone, so everyone will still be on an equal playing field.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
is there any chance of getting the buttons on the arcade machine labelled? it was rather confusing at i48
if we do indeed have the PAX east build, you will be able to remap the stick buttons at your will. but we will try getting labels on the buttons, yes. :)

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
There's a good chance its as below if previous events are the same cabs.

Throw Mid Hard Stage
Light Super LT RT

I don't get 'super' though as I thought super was LT+RT. Maybe they mean trait rather than super?

Backfire

Noob
There's a good chance its as below if previous events are the same cabs.

Throw Mid Hard Stage
Light Super LT RT

I don't get 'super' though as I thought super was LT+RT. Maybe they mean trait rather than super?
i wrote that one :p i did mean trait sorry to confuse you!

i got a place in lewisham, :) but im meant to be working night shift that night and im not used to arcade stick played pad for last 30 years since snes days

KNX

Noob
Am I the only tym poster going to birmingham... lol
I'm going =)

...well if there's a spot left. I'm not really a regular poster though I guess

You play in the brum fg scene at all? If so we've probably met. I was hoping it'd be all newbies though, I want that fight stick and headset to be as free as possible

Le Froglet

GT: TheFrog 87
Just got my confirmation for Bham :D, at least now we can have a feel for the game as the demo comes out before that one :p.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
This is bollocks, no confirmation from Lewisham and apparently they filled up all the spots today? But I e-mailed AND tweeted them 2 days ago wtf....

Seems kinda pointless me going if its on stick only anyway tbh. Its too skewed in favour of players like howtoread.

Le Froglet

GT: TheFrog 87
There was talk about maybe connecting PS3 controller's but I don't know if that will happen, I ain't too great with stick either.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
There was talk about maybe connecting PS3 controller's but I don't know if that will happen, I ain't too great with stick either.
Yeah but I don't care to travel that long into london, to play a game on stick and lose, when I could just sit at home, play the demo and be ready to destroy at the first tournament.

That, and they didnt even say anything in reply to my entry. So I've been fucked out of a spot anyway.

Edit: OK got confirmation now.

Still hoping that I can bend the rules and use xbox 360 pad converter though.