What's new

U.K.'s GAME Store to host several Injustice: Gods Among Us events starting April 1st - Entrants LTD!

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
But youre going to play as catwoman. she dominates.
Playing a rush down character and not know about projectiles and spacing could end me. I am treating this as fun and a get to you type of deal with UK players. Any catwoman tips dude?

Backfire

Noob
yeah im thinking about using a zoner as a secondary too incase i come in to any problems with catwoman.

just keep pressuring your opponent and you should be fine. her cat claws and dash are really good and you can use them in the middle of combos too. also use her evades if they try and zone you out it adds a claw to your trait then you can unleash it on them when you get close enough.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
yeah im thinking about using a zoner as a secondary too incase i come in to any problems with catwoman.

just keep pressuring your opponent and you should be fine. her cat claws and dash are really good and you can use them in the middle of combos too. also use her evades if they try and zone you out it adds a claw to your trait then you can unleash it on them when you get close enough.
Would you compare reptiles dash to catw's dash?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
That's fine. i understand. best of 3 sounds good. hopefully i wont get knocked out first round :D
If you had a bash on it at I48 you'll have an advantage anyway, the build is slightly different, but if you have an idea of when to cancel strings into specials at least you'll be ok.

Backfire

Noob
If you had a bash on it at I48 you'll have an advantage anyway, the build is slightly different, but if you have an idea of when to cancel strings into specials at least you'll be ok.
yeah it seems like that works a lot like MK anyway. was getting some pretty sick combos with catwoman tbh.

PND_Ketchup

yeah it seems like that works a lot like MK anyway. was getting some pretty sick combos with catwoman tbh.
Mustard was having a quick go and she could get pretty good damage from no meter, that said the build is different, so expect different scaling.

Backfire

Noob
Mustard was having a quick go and she could get pretty good damage from no meter, that said the build is different, so expect different scaling.
yeah i dont expect it to be exactly the same, hopefully there is some time for a mess around before it all starts.

PND_Ketchup

UPDATE: The tournament will be on the cabinets only. They're the only way you'll be able to play the game as the cabinets are all we can take around.

People that aren't used to stick will need to prepare yourselves for it.

PND_Ketchup

Awesome, I would like to say thanks to you and your bro for repping the UK with this. This is awesome.
We were told we wouldn't be allowed to enter if we hosted this, but we made the decision.

I want Injustice to have the best launch possible, and I'd rather Mustard and I made the events run smoothly than someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

It's always been about supporting the game/community, it was never about winning or being the best.

Backfire

Noob
We were told we wouldn't be allowed to enter if we hosted this, but we made the decision.

I want Injustice to have the best launch possible, and I'd rather Mustard and I made the events run smoothly than someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

It's always been about supporting the game/community, it was never about winning or being the best.
are we able to use ps3 controllers like suggested before?

PND_Ketchup

Sorry guys, I asked about using a controller, and how you may be able to sync it up with a PS3. But I've been strictly told it's arcade stick only.

Unfortunately I can't make the rules, I simply relay information. I'll make sure to run you through how it all works at the event, just come to me straight away.

Backfire

Noob
Sorry guys, I asked about using a controller, and how you may be able to sync it up with a PS3. But I've been strictly told it's arcade stick only.

Unfortunately I can't make the rules, I simply relay information. I'll make sure to run you through how it all works at the event, just come to me straight away.
thats cool. thanks for all the info.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Lets face it, its going to be a veritable scrub fest anyway. It will be nice just to play the game and meet everyone again.