What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
The job of v-system was to differentiate SFV from SFIV, which is something it failed to do. SFV is pretty much similar to SFIV. You can say it is SFV is SFIV with smaller roster and somewhat tweaked moveset and frame data.
but that doesn't have to do with the performance at launch and I don't think most players mind it

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Why are people bringing up balance at all. If I said I didn't want them to make any more mk games because mk9 was an unbalanced mess you would all call me idiot so why is any different for injustice
Wanna be tournament players who blame their loss on tiers and how unbalanced game is and refuse to git gud

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Hand guns should be universal for deathstroke. They can base his 3 variations on.

1. Broad sword and rifle( similar to injustice 1)

2. Staff variation( he can shoot energy blasts from staff in addition to Melee)

3. Dual katanas

For Wonder Woman, lasso and physical moves such as Amazonian smash, Amazonian uppercut and straight smash should be universal.

Variations

1. Bullets and bracelets
This variation gives Diana access to parry/reflect, love guns and various weapons she can summon from her bracelets. Also the bracelet shockwave thing from movie.

Take a look at this link to see how these weapons work
http://www.the-fanboy-perspective.com/wonder-womans-weaponry.html

2. Archaic
In this variation Diana has sword around her waist and shield on her back. She uses shield and sword when special move or combo string requires her to. Similar to kotal kahn's giant sword, Bo rai cho's cane and scorpion's ninjutsu swords.

3. Cuffs off
In this variation Diana is not wearing her bracelets, her skin is glowing with blue energy and her lasso is on fire. This variation gives Diana more rushdown and combo options. She can wrap her lasso around her fist smash the ground to cause fire explosion and whip the ground to set it on fire.
I like these but she needs at least one grappling variation because her wrestling moves from Crisis on Two Earths was hype asf.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Their new mechanic(v-skill/v-trigger) failed to sell copies of game. They were expecting 2 million copies sold by the end of march, by the end of April they managed to sell 1.4m copies(including digital).
Injustice is a DC fighting game by netherrealm studios that is gonna come out the same year as a new justice League movie. I would be shocked if this game doesn't brake records with its sales.

E

Eldriken

IDK man, 30% short of projected sales is pretty big deal. They reached 1.4 million month after the end of their fiscal year.

Ono was presenting V-System as SFV's identity, something which will differentiate from previous games. It clearly didn't do the job it was meant to, I mean most of people see SFV as SFIV with smaller roster and sloths tweaked moveset and frame data.
I'm not denying that 30% is a big deal. But I still don't consider that to be a "massive failure".

I have a question about part of your post, but this isn't the place as we're both going off-topic. I'll PM you my question.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
One more thing I would like to mention is that they don't have to completely get rid of "Trait". They should make "trait" work like x-factor in marvel 3 or instinct mode in killer instinct. Each character gets some kind of damage boost, speed boost, invulnerability or health regen, basically anything that is unique to that particular character. Make it universal so it can be used no matter what variation you are playing with.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
One more thing I would like to mention is that they don't have to completely get rid of "Trait". They should make "trait" work like x-factor in marvel 3 or instinct mode in killer instinct. Each character gets some kind of damage boost, speed boost, invulnerability or health regen, basically anything that is unique to that particular character. Make it universal so it can be used no matter what variation you are playing with.
Sounds like you dont even want injustice then dude lol, if you change the whole game its not even injustice at that point

E

Eldriken

No thanks. I hope NRS sticks to the trait system and makes it a lot better.

Here are my character requests for this game:

- Plastic Man
- Constantine
- Swamp Thing
- Static Shock

Also, it would be cool if they brought Nightwing back.

If there are interactibles in this game, please add interactible counters (Agility characters should be able to just frame spot dodge them. Power characters should be able to just frame crush them).

Also, please don't bring back the wager system.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Here are my character requests for this game:

- Plastic Man
- Constantine
- Swamp Thing
- Static Shock

Also, it would be cool if they brought Nightwing back.

If there are interactibles in this game, please add interactible counters (Agility characters should be able to just frame spot dodge them. Power characters should be able to just frame crush them).

Also, please don't bring back the wager system.
Backdashes kind of already take the place of a just frame kind of counter. If injustice lasted another year I have a feeling that people would be successfully backdashingles intractables often in tournament

Error

DF2+R2
You know, just thinking about him being in the game makes me believe he would be one broken character. Don't ask me why. It's just the first thought that came to mind as soon as I saw his name.
His trait is that he runs to take a bath in the Lazarus pit and is invincible while healing

Slymind

Noob
I'm almost positive that paulo has said that he doesn't like variations so I doubt we'll see them return
Well, that's disheartening, not for Injustice, but for the future of MK, i really liked the variation system, and i wouldn't want to see it go, even if they reduced the number to 2 per character to further differentiate them.

E

Eldriken

Not trusting that article considering they said ultimate edtion came out for xb1 and mkxl came out for pc LOL
They could simply have been mistaken, dude. I know it's GameSpot and all, but at least it's more credible than a no-name site.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Something to keep in mind for all you PC players (like myself): don't be surprised when you get shafted again. Fool me once..
I understand being skeptical, but the blame isn't entirely on NRS for what happened to the PC port of MKX. I'm sure future PC releases will be handled much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.