What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injustice was a broken mess. You think mkx is a guessing game...lol. they better figure out how to properly make a back to block game real quick.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Doesn't have to die but it seems like playing 2 games is impossible for people nowadays
Indeed it would seem that way, if we are speaking online wise player numbers drop off when a new iteration of a series hits.

It would be sick if the community player base can thrive for both games...but that remains to be seen...

I just turned 30 this weekend, and this is the single greatest present I didn't even know was coming....and even better, the game will likely be dropping on my next birthday! I might even be able to get my kiddo playing with me by then!

Also:
Its funny, I actually did an injustice themed game on saturday for my birthday. I put up $100 dollars to everyone at the party that nobody could take both lifebars from my aquaman, but that every time someone took a greybar I would take a shot.

It was a good night :) and I can't wait to see what shenanigans are coming in my future.

E

Eldriken

I just turned 30 this weekend, and this is the single greatest present I didn't even know was coming....and even better, the game will likely be dropping on my next birthday! I might even be able to get my kiddo playing with me by then!

Also:
Its funny, I actually did an injustice themed game on saturday for my birthday. I put up $100 dollars to everyone at the party that nobody could take both lifebars from my aquaman, but that every time someone took a greybar I would take a shot.

It was a good night :) and I can't wait to see what shenanigans are coming in my future.
Holy crap. It's you! :O

So, about your Injustice themed party, how did it turn out?

STB Damashi

SmallBurntEarths
It takes a while to make a game so I doubt it would be released THIS soon. I mean, graphics are becoming better and better, story mode must take some time to create, other mini game modes, development in general can't make them release a game every 2 years could it?? Especially the MK Deception I'm thinking of, the RPG Konquest, the mini game modes (chess/puzzle), the awesome music (Edenia, Character Select Screen, The Nexus...), the other extra stuff like trading cars, character endings, gameplay. I'm imagining a world where we can explore the MK-verse in modern PS4 graphics, having many easter eggs, unlocking alt costumes and koncept arts...idk. The chances of an MK like that happening is pretty slim, I still enjoy the 2D fighting though, I really hope NRS doesn't make an Injustice 2.

Holy crap. It's you! :O

So, about your Injustice themed party, how did it turn out?
Being a single parent is a demanding job XD

Wasn't really an injustice themed party, was just a side game I decided to do. It turned out awesome. I'd already had a whole bottle of wine, some jello shots, and a few...other substances ;) . Figured I'd make it fair since nobody I know personally plays fighting games seriously.
I technically went "undefeated" in that I had a 97 win streak, but after literally crawling back to the console station to continue playing after a pee break I knew that I couldn't tolerate another shot....so I gave the money to the next guy who took a bar off me.

No destruction of monitors or computer towers *this time* thankfully XD

Hey guys i decided to make a video of my thoughts of when Injustice 2 will be announced and when they could possibly show game play of it.

Hey guys i decided to make a video of my thoughts of when Injustice 2 will be announced and when they could possibly show game play of it.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I wish you people wouldn't blow your loads for every game release. We keep showing NRS that we will buy their games over and over, sometimes multiple copies of one game and for what? Ridiculous guessing games and over powered DLC? Let's not forget the constant patching.

Do any of you even remember some of the bullshit from IGAU? Ambiguous cross ups that were nothing more than game bugs (hi Flash players) leading to you losing your whole first health bar. What fun that is! I'm really looking forward to figuring out how to block double 50/50s. "Is he going low or overhead, and should I block forward or backwards?!?!?"

At the very least, can we plz not preorder this shit?

Edit: You know they're going to release some bullshit mobile app too. Can we please not be ok with that?

Gamer68

Fujin!
I wish you people wouldn't blow your loads for every game release. We keep showing NRS that we will buy their games over and over, sometimes multiple copies of one game and for what? Ridiculous guessing games and over powered DLC? Let's not forget the constant patching.

Do any of you even remember some of the bullshit from IGAU? Ambiguous cross ups that were nothing more than game bugs (hi Flash players) leading to you losing your whole first health bar. What fun that is! I'm really looking forward to figuring out how to block double 50/50s. "Is he going low or overhead, and should I block forward or backwards?!?!?"

At the very least, can we plz not preorder this shit?
Except for this isn't a release. This is a rumor about a possible new game announcement. I think it's completely fine for people to be excited to see the next Injustice -- especially those who were big fans of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.