What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hmm seems like you like making demands yourself though... So how about you fuck off. Mostly this thread has nothing to do with you and your massive need to constantly whine, so go back to your 'MAKE MKX BETTER' threads and leave random injustice 2 threads alone?
Denied. Just deal with the fact that you have no power over my actions. Go back to your corner and cry a bit or whatever.
This is a forum and I have the right for expressing my thoughts so if you don't like it, ignore me like I'm about to ignore you.

Denied. Just deal with the fact that you have no power over my actions. Go back to your corner and cry a bit or whatever.
This is a forum and I have the right for expressing my thoughts so if you don't like it, ignore me like I'm about to ignore you.
Though you have a good point with your concern about "fixing MKX before getting to Injustice 2", it is not proper forum conduct to voice your thoughts about it in unrelated topics. That would constitute derailing, or an attempt at topic derailment.

The best way to go about it would be to ignore threads such as these, and to make a new thread to voice your concerns.

Hmm seems like you like making demands yourself though... So how about you fuck off. Mostly this thread has nothing to do with you and your massive need to constantly whine, so go back to your 'MAKE MKX BETTER' threads and leave random injustice 2 threads alone?
It would be appreciated if you were nicer in your approach. :/

The Highlander

There can be only one
Though you have a good point with your concern about "fixing MKX before getting to Injustice 2", it is not proper forum conduct to voice your thoughts about it in unrelated topics. That would constitute derailing, or an attempt at topic derailment.

The best way to go about it would be to ignore threads such as these, and to make a new thread to voice your concerns.

It would be appreciated if you were nicer in your approach. :/
My bad man, he rustled my jimmies.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Variations are a good idea but they need to tone down the difference between them.
The "naked" char need to be the same in all variation.

However, Injustice doesn't need them.

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
The point is I don't want Injustice 2.

Injustice was very unfair and brain dead game. Batgirl and Superman destroyed whole balance.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
People coming in here talking sh$t about an injustice sequel, gtfo. If you dont have anything good to say get lost.

Should the variation be in? No. It kind of works mk x feels balanced ish compared to its predecessors but everything's turning into a counter pick fest and its boring too watch.

Should the run be in?! No. The run was a knee jerk reaction to the slow pace of injustice and what we have is a game where the neutral feels very odd. It's certainly not a traditional game. I miss injustice. I could move in that game. I also miss having different jump attacks.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
The point is I don't want Injustice 2.

Injustice was very unfair and brain dead game. Batgirl and Superman destroyed whole balance.
Superman destroyed the whole balance? Supes? Really? So you never actually played Injustice for any significant length of time is what you're saying, and yet you offer your crybaby opinion like it actually means something to this topic?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
People coming in here talking sh$t about an injustice sequel, gtfo. If you dont have anything good to say get lost.

Should the variation be in? No. It kind of works mk x feels balanced ish compared to its predecessors but everything's turning into a counter pick fest and its boring too watch.

Should the run be in?! No. The run was a knee jerk reaction to the slow pace of injustice and what we have is a game where the neutral feels very odd. It's certainly not a traditional game. I miss injustice. I could move in that game. I also miss having different jump attacks.
I find it hilarious how so many people can bash Injustice while embracing MKX, yet MKX took the majority of things people complained about in Inj and multiplied them by 10x. "Yo you don't like safe 50/50's, looping characters, huge wall carry, bad AA's, KD/WU's, and a bunch of other stuff in some doses in Inj? Ok we're gonna make it twice as bad now and overdose you with it in MKX so you can like it."

Makes sense.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I would prefer just Two Variations in injustice. I think three was a little ambitious, but my biggest gripe with the variation system was the loss of moves throughout like Raiden's Teleport or Sonya's Military Stance. But I like having a different way to play a character like Assassin Kitana when I am feeling like being an all in bastard vs Royal Storm when I wanna play footises.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
I think a good change would be including a universal launcher button similar to f3/b3 in place of stance switch. Felt like a lot of characters lost combo/damage potential because they couldn't practically combo into launchers in Injustice.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Maybe not variations, but two different versions of every character would be cool. Like, they could have different movement options, or different combo systems universally. Something just to change it up and give you a different option. I'm also hoping for the game to be 2v2.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
The only thing injustice series need is faster walks

Edit: and more extreme characters along with the classic... mainly villains...

I want DC's psychopaths

Last edited:

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
No. i'm not even sure on how this would work ?!... imagine creating variations for Superman, Variation 1. he can fly, but he can't shoot laser through his eyes, in variation 2 tho, he would have his laser back, but no flying for you.... that wouldn't work.... lol

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I find it hilarious how so many people can bash Injustice while embracing MKX, yet MKX took the majority of things people complained about in Inj and multiplied them by 10x. "Yo you don't like safe 50/50's, looping characters, huge wall carry, bad AA's, KD/WU's, and a bunch of other stuff in some doses in Inj? Ok we're gonna make it twice as bad now and overdose you with it in MKX so you can like it."

Makes sense.
It's not like their is anything wrong with mkx if that's your thing that's fine its when these douchebags waltz in here and talk smack about injustice. It's kinda pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.