What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM

Noob
Nah, I like the variation system but it should stick to MK only imo.

But that's what I thought with 50/50 mixups and look what happened there, ha.

No.

Actually, split Martian Manhunter into the three separate characters they had originally molded into a single character.

But aside from that case, no.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Funnily enough i didn't look through the comments cause i don't give a fuck about injustice cause its a huge turd.
It's funny. That's how I feel about MK9, yet you don't see me waltzing into threads about MK9 to complain about it and state my unwanted feelings like a petty brat. You should try it some time.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Did anyone else think the announcer felt out of place? For a game that was all about explosions and plowing people through planets, she was surprisingly unenthusiastic. Maybe it's just because I played a lot of old school fighters, but I like announcers who sound super hype for the match. Maybe have someone who sounds a bit like the USF4 announcer but less intrusive? Or if they want to keep the same woman, give it an interesting context like she's a news reporter at the scene of the battle. Either way, I think the announcer needs an overhaul for number 2.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I honestly thought it was a placeholder voice in the demo. Injustice announcer was about as unhype as an announcer can be.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
The impression I got was that the announcer's voice was deliberately done that way so as to give the game a 'grittier' feel. Don't really have any strong opinion of it either way tbh.
I can see that, but MKX was supposed to be grittier and that guy was a lot more fun than the Injustice one. I don't exactly have strong feelings so to speak, it just fells more satisfying to have an ecstatic thespian announce your victory rather than a monotone robot.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
I like the minimalism of it. I think more memorable/catchy soundbites for when the characters do their moves would help more with hype than an announcer ( see flash lk trait combos and aquaman trident rush for good examples of hype).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.