What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I voted yes. The sales numbers alone warrant a sequel. But I would like to see it released within a 3 to 5 year time frame.

Definitely not way too early. Like Boon said, the current sales have justified the likelihood of a follow up. The only question that matters now is "why not"?

I just want a sequel so alex ross can design the art for the LE edition cover(can't believe he did for MKvsDC, but not for this game). Seriously though, I'm very happy with this game as both a video game and a fighting game, but I'd also love to see a sequel explore some other cool storylines and include other characters from all corners of the DC universe. At the very least I'd love to see some kirby characters introduced, primarily big barda and orion, but att hat point you would have to also include dark seid.

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
I definitely don't want a tag version for their second go. I'd rather them complicate the gameplay, give multiple supers (and actually give them a purpose), etc, etc, etc then worry about tag elements. Boost up/clean up the core mechanics and make it a overall better game would be my choice before worrying about that gimmicky stuff.

Just my 2 cents

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I definitely don't want a tag version for their second go. I'd rather them complicate the gameplay, give multiple supers (and actually give them a purpose), etc, etc, etc then worry about tag elements. Boost up/clean up the core mechanics and make it a overall better game would be my choice before worrying about that gimmicky stuff.

Just my 2 cents
I agree. I would much rather a solid game. I mean if they have time to add gimmicky stuff great... but I don't want them to focus on it or anything.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I think that the game has already sold enough for Warner to invest in a sequel so I know it's coming, but I think that their main focus is MK10 & the next gen.

I'm sure this is said somewhere on the thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did an Injustice vs Mortal Kombat game.

EDIT: And if they did this I would want the Injustice system. I wouldn't play it if it was the MK block button type thing.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
only with true M-18 fatalities. i feel like injustice's aesthetics work better for superheroes. but graphically mk9 looks better maybe? idk. i also want fixed interactions.
I want MK to look a little grittier.

Like Injustice Scorpion; he looks realistically dark and grim, and it fits him well. But it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.