What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Their games would get even worse because they'll just cram it full of casual shit in even less time than they already have.

They should spend more time on their games, not less.
2 years of Injustice and I this was the best they could do.....
Yeah your right I'll wait.Too bad,which means no Injustice 2 till 2017(if I even play games then).

CCVengeance

I hope if they do make a second one, they waste less time on stuff like Star Labs and story mode and make extra stages and actual features that promote longevity. Once I finished with star labs and story I don't use it again but I get stuck playing on Atlantis another 10,000 times before I quit this game probably.
I havent even moistered the interest in playing Star Labs.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
2 years of Injustice and I this was the best they could do.....
Yeah your right I'll wait.Too bad,which means no Injustice 2 till 2017(if I even play games then).
I mean, if they just stopped putting stupid stuff like STAR Labs and Challenge Tower and focused on the actual fighting aspects more than anything it'd be fine and dandy.

But that's not going to happen. :(

CCVengeance

I mean, if they just stopped putting stupid stuff like STAR Labs and Challenge Tower and focused on the actual fighting aspects more than anything it'd be fine and dandy.

But that's not going to happen. :(
I love the fact you changed your costom title to Dissapointed Idealist.

Reactions: RYX

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I havent even moistered the interest in playing Star Labs.
Nor should you, it's just aggravating games of hop over this, dodge that, hit that back at them, destroy these rocks over and over and teaching you the combos you could learn just by pressing the start menu and looking at the combo list. The ONE mission I did really love though is one of fighting Catwoman with the Joker. You fight her then her cat attacks you. It's the funniest thing in this game by far, the cat attacking should have been part of her super.

CCVengeance

It's less to do with the game and more to do with real life stuff(though it definitely applies to Injustice a bit lol). NapoleonComplex said it to me in one of my status updates and I liked it

If Skullgirls still had players I wouldn't have dropped it. :(
i'm pretty sure sg had plenty of entrants at ufgt.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
HEY, HEY, HEY

You get a Lex Luthor costume too!
Oh and a shazam new 52 one, which looks almost exactly like the regular one, but you know what do I know, I guess I just dont understand fun

100% there will be a sequel. It sold copies, and if it makes NRS, WB, and DC money you can bet they will do it again. I can't wait for next gen fighting game. I hope NRS gets one out first

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
100% there will be a sequel. It sold copies, and if it makes NRS, WB, and DC money you can bet they will do it again. I can't wait for next gen fighting game. I hope NRS gets one out first
On Xbox One Mortal Kombat finishes you...

Sent under duress.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
i play online and have no friends to play it with lol

forever alone ;_;
Why is the PSN online for skullgirls dead, when you guys had the patched game for longer? The Xbox has seen a lot more people after the patch came out, though I don't know how long they'll stay...

Come out, Beowulf ; w ;

voted yes, but after another game because i want them to have a little experience with the next gen tech first (i also want them to fix the roster)

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
Absolutely. Doesn't matter if it's only been out for a couple of months. When SF4 released I knew I wanted a sequel a few weeks after I was playing. That want wasn't based on impatiences but rather just knowing that I wanted this franchise to flourish. So again, yes, I absolutely want a sequel for PS4 because I want this franchise to flourish.

Now, all that fluff said above I would want them to spend a good (and honest) amount of time collecting player data and incorporating it into the new game/updated version. That said though, without a proper amount of time for the game to develop and breath, said data would not be as valuable. Either or - whatever way they do it - I am ready.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
voted yes, but after another game because i want them to have a little experience with the next gen tech first (i also want them to fix the roster)
They're not going to remove characters from the game.

That would bone over the people that spent hours learning and mastering a character. That never goes over well with the fans, an example would be the reception of changed characters, and the removal of Amy in SCV.

That would bone over the people that spent hours learning and mastering a character. That never goes over well with the fans, an example would be the reception of changed characters, and the removal of Amy in SCV.
killer frost doesn't have any other media than this and is the least played... so... take the bitch out.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
killer frost doesn't have any other media than this and is the least played... so... take the bitch out.
And so...
There are people that have spent hours learning the her, she's viable in tournaments, and you see someone playing her at almost every tourney. But because of the online community is not using her, en mass, they should remove her?

Killer Frost was one of the obscure characters they wanted to add in.

And so...
There are people that have spent hours learning the her, she's viable in tournaments, and you see someone playing her at almost every tourney. But because of the online community is not using her, en mass, they should remove her?

Killer Frost was one of the obscure characters they wanted to add in.
add someone obscure like swamp thing and it's a way better choice. way better. and new games can be different so it doesn't matters if people learn her.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I don't know... I kind of want them to just stick with MK. I wouldn't mind a sequel... but I don't think it is necessary.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.

Taki and Cassandra QQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.