What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 at E3 2016 Thread

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Which is cool, but since NRS has already demonstrated there will be modes and options for people who want no part of it, why are you still so critical of a system you have no interest in?

I would ask you what your comparison is. If NRS is leaning towards raking in cash in crafty ways, who is out there still putting customers and content first at the AAA level?

I don't see where you're going. You've highlighted a bunch of negative qualities and ignored the positives. I would love to see your appraisal of literally any other developer.
Annnnnd I'm bored.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Aw I missed it, who was bad? Both? Honeybee seems to have picked it back up pretty damn well.
Both, they were just whining the whole time calling everything cheap when they were just playing like scrubs and just doing stuff. Flash vs doomsday and i literally watched wake up unsafe uppercut back and forth 20 times in a row and it worked because they refused to bait and punish. No patience or defense at all.

Honeybee I can see still being good though

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I get what you're going for, but at least as of right now, that isn't how it works. You have the individual pieces which make up the "highlights" of your kit, and then 4-5 color options that recolor the bulk of the character. You can see it at work in this vido at about 11:45;

Yeah with the trim options, I did notice there are boxes more colors available but yeah, I hope they change that down the line like just have a costume palette color option like KAK MKA would be sweet! Not saying the current system is bad but that would be so much better/deeper from an artistic/customization point of view. I just want to make Black Flash lol as one of the ideas already going on in my head haha.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
How are jump ins and Anti Airs in the game?
Will there be changes to the returning characters from IJ1 in terms of specials, strings etc?
Will there be invincibility frames on the roll like back dashing in MKX?

@Pig Of The Hut I'm not worried about gameplay and not trying to be annoying but is it possible for you to ask that will there be a ranking system we match our skill that's my only concern so rank can be worth playing if you can ask that be great if not thank you for reading atleast

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Hey pig do me a favor and ask Tyler lansdown if Raven is in. Typically this wouldn't be answered but if you tell him I asked he'd say yes because I bodied him 4Free at UFGT. Thx babe

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey @Pig Of The Hut How do characters appear on screen now? Are they bigger? Does the camera zoom out less? One thing I didn't like about the original Injustice was how on most levels (because most were huge AF) The camera would zoom out soo far and characters would appear itty bitty.

-Next. How do interactables work? Do we still have "gadget" and "power" characters? because that shit could be totally unbalanced at times. Id hope everyone uses interactables the same way.

Side Note: What do you think of Atrocitus? That character and his play style screams pig of the hut to me (from what i can tell)
Good questions

I'll make a video answering all these tomorrow

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
The transition from mk9 to mkx was night and day. The way the game looked and play. I2 not so much. It looks like IGAU HD remix to me. Has anyone touched the game at e3? Is it different or the same?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
im bored so im making a thread about things seen in game and boon has said about the game from all the E3 streams

• roster size at launch will be 28, 10 DLC characters hinted at, roster will for sure be bigger than IGAU
  • Interactibles are blockable and in the current build do around 10-12% (they did around 20% in IGAU)
  • Stats are strength, ability, defense, and HP
  • you can MB dash (roll) its fast and can side switch/has invincibility
  • you can use a bar of meter while being juggled in the air to escape but theres a limited window
  • Batman's trait can now be placed around the opponent
  • Atrocitus' trait (dex-starr) can shoot projectiles, attack to extend combos, and project a shield around Atrocitus
  • Atrocitus has a move similar to D'vorah's spawning puddle
  • Supergirl's trait is heat vision, she can shoot strait, close/far downward angle, upward angle, and in the air, her forward walking heat vision move (from the trailer) uses her entire trait
  • Supergirl has an air dash and a traveling ice breath projectile (goes less than half screen)
  • Supergirl has (at least) 2 command grabs (drop and piledriver)
  • Grodd's trait is his telekinesis and he has an Ermac float lol
  • Batman has new batarang animations, new B3 (K punch)
  • Superman's low scoop has a new animation and has to be MB to combo after
  • Superman has a command grab eith 3 different endings (one ends in a punch, one ends in heat vision, side switch slam)
  • Atrocitus has a life drain move
  • special moves can be unlocked with certain gear pieces
  • Aquaman has new FTD animation but other than that seems to have same normals/animations so far
  • Stage transitions are purposely shorter and will probably just have 2 arenas per stage (metropolis in IGAU had 3)
  • there WILL be another guest character :( lets just hope is spawn and not scorpion again
thats all i can think of right now

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah with the trim options, I did notice there are boxes more colors available but yeah, I hope they change that down the line like just have a costume palette color option like KAK MKA would be sweet! Not saying the current system is bad but that would be so much better/deeper from an artistic/customization point of view. I just want to make Black Flash lol as one of the ideas already going on in my head haha.
i'm actually pro this, every game with crazy customizations winds up being full of hideously colored monsters that hurt my soul online.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
There's going to be a "Tournament Mode" that doesn't use any of the gear, Online and Offline. It's explained in more detail in the new ATP Live by @Sajam
forgot to add this thanks
Where did they say roster will be 28 and 10 DLC were hinted?
select screen is 28. Boon said they wanna keep up the trend they've been doing with amount of DLC characters. MK9 had 4 IGAU had 6 and MKX had 8, thus INJ 2 might have 10

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ed never said there will be a guest, he said he'd be surprised if there wasn't a guest. Not a confirmation.