What's new

TYM this is much needed...health campaign 2015 #gympic

Will you join the TYM Health Campaign 2015 #gympic ?

• Yes!

• No!

• Another thread from Fly? Good god please just stop this is stupid. "Sorry guys I am bored"

Results are only viewable after voting.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm 100 down for this. I have gotten many fitness questions since entering the competitive scene and I am a huge advocate of staying strong and being a better gamer. You know, reaching goals in fitness is the same intensity you put into reaching goals in a video game... Think of it as hitting the next level.
Yo that preacher curl pic is epic...this is really what I want to see!

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Boxing , JiuJitsu, all around MMA headcase if anybody wants to chat UFC or MMA in general. Always been in shape. I think this thread initiative is great for the site. Prepping for a fight this summer. Will post pics and vids of progress in the future in this thread.

Marvaz

come at me
@Decay @anyone else who might know,

Is it possible to bulk up while not gaining fat? My main goal is to bulk up because I'm skinny but I absolutely hate seeing any belly fat. Is it possible to bulk up 20-30 pounds while keeping a low body fat ratio? Or is it better to bulk up then burn the fat after I reach my weight goal?
Real muscle and size its not possible unless your on the juice. If you never lifted in your life or are just starting out you can and will gain decent muscle without gaining any fat or very little if you eat right and exarcise right.

diamond

Became a tier whore out of frustration
the best advice I can give is to avoid supplements. Theyre mostly a waste of money and sometimes really harmful to your body.

Get a good chelated multivitamin, a pure creatine, wild fish oil, and that's really all you need.

Hahahahaha finally, a post where I can showboat. My profile pics says it all. Guarantee hands down I'm one of the most flexible on the scene. I avoid that garbage they classify as fast food daily. A typical week for me is TKD (Mon, Weds, Fri) followed by Crunch Fitness on Tues, Thurs and Sat. I have a nutritionist that prepares my meals and educates me on the good and bad foods. If anyone wants to form a healthy eating routine, shoot me a message. Fun Fact: 70% of weight loss is dieting. Most get the concept dieting confused with thinking that you can only have a cracker a day. It really means watching what you eat and diminishing your intake into smaller portions. Honestly had no idea that many people in the MK community were obese.

Decay

King of the Bill
@Decay @anyone else who might know,

Is it possible to bulk up while not gaining fat? My main goal is to bulk up because I'm skinny but I absolutely hate seeing any belly fat. Is it possible to bulk up 20-30 pounds while keeping a low body fat ratio? Or is it better to bulk up then burn the fat after I reach my weight goal?
Honestly it's hard to gain 20-30 pounds of muscle without gaining fat, I'd say almost impossible. On a good year, with good genetics, you might gain 5-10 pounds of muscle, but I would say don't worry as much about gaining a little extra fat with it. It would be too hard to monitor every inch of muscle gain and too hard to know exactly how many calories your body needs to gain it without gaining fat. When I started I was 170 at 6'2" and I just ate like a madman.
I probably gained about 10 pounds the first year and my goal was to get to 200 pounds. Well, 8 years later, I'm 252 and still climbing although it's very hard to gain muscle mass now a days. It took me over 3 years to get from 240 to 250 the hard way.
So my advice is to keep at it, don't worry so much about the fat gain because it's pretty much inevitable if you plan on gaining 20-30 pounds of muscle. You can always shed off excess poundage later on. Happy lifting.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Honestly it's hard to gain 20-30 pounds of muscle without gaining fat, I'd say almost impossible. On a good year, with good genetics, you might gain 5-10 pounds of muscle, but I would say don't worry as much about gaining a little extra fat with it. It would be too hard to monitor every inch of muscle gain and too hard to know exactly how many calories your body needs to gain it without gaining fat. When I started I was 170 at 6'2" and I just ate like a madman.
I probably gained about 10 pounds the first year and my goal was to get to 200 pounds. Well, 8 years later, I'm 252 and still climbing although it's very hard to gain muscle mass now a days. It took me over 3 years to get from 240 to 250 the hard way.
So my advice is to keep at it, don't worry so much about the fat gain because it's pretty much inevitable if you plan on gaining 20-30 pounds of muscle. You can always shed off excess poundage later on. Happy lifting.

Reactions: Zev

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Haha I'm just getting back from the gym right now. I had no idea what was going on this thread. How can I post a pic from my cell phone through mobile in this thread?

I'm not one to take pics but this thread is too manly not to.
By an act of God lol. It took me about 5 hours to luck my way into getting a pic to fit. I think I had to use imigur or something like that.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
By an act of God lol. It took me about 5 hours to luck my way into getting a pic to fit. I think I had to use imigur or something like that.
Haha damn. Yea I have no idea how to work all that photo stuff either. Gonna have to experiment tonight.

If anyone knows how to easily post a cell phone photo to the thread by mobile means chime in.

diamond

Became a tier whore out of frustration
Haha damn. Yea I have no idea how to work all that photo stuff either. Gonna have to experiment tonight.

If anyone knows how to easily post a cell phone photo to the thread by mobile means chime in.
You can use the phone's built in editor to resize. Upload it to imgur, pixlr, photobucket etc and use the link they give you

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Gym today after missing two days Feels good man. Feel hard. I have a sleeveless shirt I bought 6 months ago that is just waiting to be worn. But as ryu would say, "I'm still not strong enough" :(

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
THIS THREAD OFFENDS ME AND I DEMAND IT BE CLOSED ITS TRIGGERING ME

Why is working out so hard ;_;

TOC EdDoughBoy

Jax Bruh
Maybe one of you guys can help me? Ive been lifting for about 7 months the first month I used to get form down but after I developed a routine where I try to work out each muscle group twice a week. I add usually 5 lbs. each week or two to each exorcise but I'm not really gaining much weight or looking bigger. So I'm putting in the work but not getting all the results, tips?