What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Hey would any of you be interested in a TYM online tourney sometime? Like an actual bracket kinda thing?
There’s a website where you can set up your own brackets. I joined a Reddit tournament for Injustice 2, which ended up getting cancelled. But the way they did it was after everyone signed up and the bracket was generated, everyone was supposed to start at a certain time. Then you report the winners (don’t remember if it was via the site or just a message or what), and the bracket moves on.

You could do it in a private KOTH (or multiple, then winners proceed to a new KOTH), where all non-players set their status to AFK during a set, if they want to watch (or wait for their turn).

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
There’s a website where you can set up your own brackets. I joined a Reddit tournament for Injustice 2, which ended up getting cancelled. But the way they did it was after everyone signed up and the bracket was generated, everyone was supposed to start at a certain time. Then you report the winners (don’t remember if it was via the site or just a message or what), and the bracket moves on.

You could do it in a private KOTH (or multiple, then winners proceed to a new KOTH), where all non-players set their status to AFK during a set, if they want to watch (or wait for their turn).
Thanks that’s a good idea. Not sure how many would wanna play.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I knew you tried the command grab when I saw the 5 d2s in a row :D . I recommand you to play some ToT to practice the input of the command grab. I did the entire Kano Character Tower trying to input command grabs and now my inputs are good in a real match.
I am at stage 3 of his character tower lmao sometimes I can get them right, sometimes it doesn't work. It's a mental thing. I remember during week 2-3 with Cassie I had trouble with her combos, I think I overthink and mess it up.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
How was the training?
Hell on earth. Sleep depravation (only 2-3 hours a night), ridiculous levels of exhaustion and stress through work outs and shouting ect, and generally a bunch of other means of training.

One of the worst experiences of my life, but it's over now lol.

I'm just happy I came just in time for the Kombat League

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Hell on earth. Sleep depravation (only 2-3 hours a night), ridiculous levels of exhaustion and stress through work outs and shouting ect, and generally a bunch of other means of training.

One of the worst experiences of my life, but it's over now lol.

I'm just happy I came just in time for the Kombat League
Damn and what’s the point of it exactly ? D: