What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm surprised a topic like this hasn't been made, I thought the community was going to be way more active than it is right now. It's still early in the game and that could change, but part of being in a community and part of growing together isn't just sharing tech, it's playing against each other. So I was thinking we could make KOTH matches a weekly thing and it doesn't have to be once a week either. Not to mention that it's fun playing with people who want to learn and won't quit after one match, and we get to talk to each other as well and it makes the grind of getting better seems way less lonely than just playing randos who only cue their mics to say you suck after they lose for the 10th time in a row. And don't worry about your skill level we're all here to have fun and learn together!

Lookout for a room called TYM KOTH (or something with TYM in the title) in online rooms, we're going to try and keep it open all the time (just be mindful that whoever left it open might not be there). We're looking at streaming it during weekdays when Storms is available to do it (around 7pm to 10pm EST).

Feel free to make other KOTH rooms, with TYM in the title, if the current one is full and invite people from this thread!

If you want to watch past streams I will link them all here:
  1. Vslayer_Mk
  2. SgtReed24
  3. xSKULLSMASHERx69
  4. TeeJay_CC
  5. MartialArtFights (Trini_Bwoi)
  6. FoughtDragon
  7. DoDa-PhOdA-16 (DoDoaMusic)
  8. SinLicker (Scyther)
  9. Dr_Morganstien (ChatterBox)
  10. Dah_Hee93
  11. Cavemold582
  12. KARS215_ (OutworldKeith)
  13. Tackyhaddock8
  14. undergroundvgt
  15. Eldriken
  16. DDustiNN
  17. MalevolentFix
  18. VSCSupreme
  19. VastlyReturns
  20. lionheart21_
  21. mk_fr_stack
  22. Lorzack502 (Buster Skruggs)
  23. LightsOut452
  24. ScrubOnDubs (subs_on_dubs)
  25. ttv-karaokelove (Karaokelove)
  26. ckillface13 (ChadHaveMercy)
  27. ChillyDiablo (Jakealo)
  28. Tyronecarter35 (TyCarter35)
  29. killingroad1986 (Frank Reed)
  30. Lun-Sei (Lun)
  31. kajsbajs (Ferdog8)
  32. TheCreator316
  33. AoN_SaltShaker (SaltShaker)
  34. trufenix
  35. BadassKombat (ShepherdofFire)
  36. iGrimJack
  37. Nakrelation (strandlock)
  38. Kitanya_mk88 (Tanya-fan-28)
  39. Bucketfeet
  40. couzinjoyboy (Joy Boy)
  41. NoCharg49 (nothingpersonal)
  42. The_Tile
  43. JTCircus
  44. OCreepyO
  45. Ramichaura
  46. Dreamcatcher
  47. DJdeftmonk (Deftmonk)
  48. A_science (Sly)
  49. MorphingGrid
  50. MyNameHarold (AK Harold)
  51. SlightlySimilar (Kostikla)

Follow @STORMS on twitch that's where we'll be streaming

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Is this for EU or NA players?

Im in EU:)
If your connection is good no reason to separate groups, we're mostly in NA. But if we start getting a lot of people we could do NA and EU groups.

Yo, I had a status asking for the same thing. I think one of the mods said he'd look into finding hosting for it if enough people were down.

So speak your minds, people!
That's awesome, I'm down to host. I've already been doing it :p

If your connection is good no reason to separate groups, we're mostly in NA. But if we start getting a lot of people we could do NA and EU groups.
i've never played against any NA players, but i would be down to try.

Can I add you tomorrow and play a few games just to see if my connection is okay?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
i've never played against any NA players, but i would be down to try.

Can I add you tomorrow and play a few games just to see if my connection is okay?
Yup! Sounds good.

Sounds fun but i’ll probably stick to randoms lol. There is a much better chance of running into people that suck as much as I do.
Awwww come on be part of the community get bodied with us! :D

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Hell, why not, I always talk about how much of a scrub I am, now its time for me to finally prove it online!

I like this idea a lot, Piggy-Hut used to do something like this with his Red Hot streams, we should stream it and upload the videos as well, get some commentary as Storms offered. No reasons for us not to do this just cause a previous top level/community no longer does!