What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yep some people are still at it!

@DDustiNN is giving people the Kano treatment cause of you XD
Oh, maybe it was a different KOTH? Mine said Waiting for players so I left. I was battling the sound issue though.

I had turned on my other monitor when that sound issue started... si I'm trying to figure out why that happened.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Oh, maybe it was a different KOTH? Mine said Waiting for players so I left. I was battling the sound issue though.

I had turned on my other monitor when that sound issue started... si I'm trying to figure out why that happened.
huh weird, I left but ask them for an invite I think some of them are still playing.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I'd say that was a success, I can finally take my place on the throne as the worst player on TYM.

Clearly my 15 hours of singleplayer gameplay isn't going to cut it if I plan to appear on stream lol
Nah man you can’t beat my 0 wins, lol.

DDustiNN

Is it still going on? I might come back and have everyone enjoy Kano again.
#BuffKano lol
Yep still going.
It desync'd when @Vslayer left. Just when I had reclaimed my throne after my 10 win streak was ended.

Calling it for tonight. I really wanted to play vs @Circus tho. Heard he was dominating before I got in there.
We were wondering what happened. The whole room got disconnected except a couple of us. Then it slowly filled back up.

DDustiNN

Also I would like to vote for custom variations... lol. This was my first time touching any of the tournament variations. I’ve played strictly customs out of pure protest... plus because it’s more fun :cool:

DDustiNN

We’ll do customs next time.
Of course since I won’t be there, lol. Well I might be able to pop in late but not sure when I’ll be home. Then gotta wake up earlyyyyyyy on Friday.

But this was fun! Let’s keep this going regularly. Doesn’t even have to be “weekly”... could just have the room going at any time, I’d say!

DDustiNN

Sat around in KOTH TYM WEEKLY II for a few minutes before I got bored, abandoned the room, went on to play some of my first Kasual matches against randos lol

Maybe next time.
Ah nobody joined?? There’s a spot open right now. And I’ll be leaving shortly too.