What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Of course since I won’t be there, lol. Well I might be able to pop in late but not sure when I’ll be home. Then gotta wake up earlyyyyyyy on Friday.

But this was fun! Let’s keep this going regularly. Doesn’t even have to be “weekly”... could just have the room going at any time, I’d say!
Yeah we can keep it to customs if people want that. I’m sure no one will mind. That’s a good idea, so everyone can play when they’re around and won’t ever have to play randos.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Too late at night for me, got work in the morning. But it's no biggie. I'll join in maybe tomorrow or later on. Sounds like it was a successful venture. ^^
There were some sound issues with the stream, but everyone playing had fun. Still going strong with 7 people.

DDustiNN

Yeah we can keep it to customs if people want that. I’m sure no one will mind. That’s a good idea, so everyone can play when they’re around and won’t ever have to play randos.
Honestly I was surprised. I thought this forum was overwhelmingly in favor of customs, based on previous threads. But I guess people still stick to tournament variations, haha.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Oh, and shout outs to @STB Sgt Reed for coming out of nowhere and bodying EVERYONE.

I was one of the few to beat him, of course.
:DOGE
Haha indeed you were! Johnny Cage has some nice range! I was trying my best to pull a djt with baraka and just command throw you to death. Didn't work. lmao

I would have joined in the chat with you guys but unfortunately I'm currently sick and stuffed up so didn't wanna listen to myself sound gross. haha

OH and for the record, the only reason I fatal'd that one guy was cause I hate mirror matches lol. Someone got hella salty though.

I’m so used to being bodied by him I ain’t even salty.
Pfft, I don't always body you. S1 AA does ... :p
kidding! <3

Seriously though, you have a good Cassie.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

If ther still playing invite me
Ojay654Synced
You don’t need an invite actually. You can just find the TYM Weekly room and join it. Once you see a slot free up in the KOTH you can just join. It holds 8 people. Or we could even have multiple KOTH matches going if there are more people. No need for separate rooms, really.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Honestly I was surprised. I thought this forum was overwhelmingly in favor of customs, based on previous threads. But I guess people still stick to tournament variations, haha.
I kinda chose customs out of habit to be honest xD
Pfft, I don't always body you. S1 AA does ... :p
kidding! <3
That’s true I need to stop jumping xD good conversions on those. <3

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Quick question, does the creator of a room still have to be inside the room for it to stay, or can they leave and let other people have their fun. I was thinking of an idea mentioned previously about leaving a TYM specific room open so that people can always find games when we're not running KOTH

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Quick question, does the creator of a room still have to be inside the room for it to stay, or can they leave and let other people have their fun. I was thinking of an idea mentioned previously about leaving a TYM specific room open so that people can always find games when we're not running KOTH
Creator can leave, as long there are ppl in the room. Also "wait that's a grab? :DOGE"

EDIT: Also to that one guy who didn't eat for a good while, take care of yourself man. Health first like fr

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
HEY, I'M STILL LEARNING THE MATCH-UP!
HEY I'M STILL TRYING TO LEARN THE CAGE MU THAT NO ONE PLAYS.
But on a more serious note Jax covers a little less ground AMP versus when he does the regular bf2 and it's a true grab so u can duck it. Neutral jumping also works well since the second hit is a mid rather than a high which makes it harder for it to hit u out of.

DDustiNN

I think since we got that many people interested in playing we should make more than one room and have two KOTH going.
I feel like it would be better to just have 1 main room, and have multiple KOTH going in that room. Then people can keep trying until they get in, or move between them, or do 1v1 if there aren’t enough people yet, etc.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I've settled on Frost for the time being so I'm ready to F2 snd B2 my way to victory. Since teabagging is on the table, I guess I'll practice my moonwalk teabag.