What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I can definitely say that my biggest issue was that after watching so many pro tourneys, I got it in my head that everybody on this site would be the next Sonic Fox, and it left me hella nervous to accept and request matches. I think this'll make a good ice breaker for all of us.
Yeah, I think we get that impression because everyone here, for the most part, are major MK fans and hearing them talk they sound like pros, but talking about the game and playing it are two very different things.

With that said, good luck against @STB Sgt Reed 's Jax XD

hi guys, I'm new around here and to MK in general as well and I would love to continue learning by being part of this KOTH.

I'm in the EU. My PSN is kajsbajs and I like to believe I have a meh Kano :rolleyes:
Welcome! I'll add you to the list, we could test your connection in a 1v1 soon I know a lot of people in your corner of the world wanted to do that as well.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Also, for anyone who's looking for TYM people, you're more than welcome to just start a room called TYM or anything like that and just hang out in there. We used to keep one up for weeks at a time in MK9 era just by the community hanging out in there and playing whoever was around.

ferdog8

Noob
Wecome! I'll add you to the list, we could test your connection in a 1v1 soon I know a lot of people in your corner of the world wanted to do that as well.
Thanks! I do hope the connection ia good enough. If not, it's one more European connection to form an "own" thing. Anyways, looking forward to it.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I can definitely say that my biggest issue was that after watching so many pro tourneys, I got it in my head that everybody on this site would be the next Sonic Fox, and it left me hella nervous to accept and request matches. I think this'll make a good ice breaker for all of us.
Oh no. I'm trash. I'm pretty sure everyone can get wins off of me. I need to stick to one character and learn all the matchups so I don't look too bad lol

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Yeah, I think we get that impression because everyone here, for the most part, are major MK fans and hearing them talk they sound like pros, but talking about the game and playing it are two very different things.

With that said, good luck against @STB Sgt Reed 's Jax XD
Not sure if this is an attack or a compliment! lmfao

But I'm totally a pro! I got second place behind pig of the hut at a tournament once in Mk9! :p
So what if there were only like 15 entrants! I got EVO points for that bitch! :p

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@Vslayer add HEISSTORMS on PS4. This test stream may be more of me getting the stream stable, but just testing the mic. I actually have company over but if we can test things... it will still work.