What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I’m so into this if this still goes down! Do I simply search tym koth or how does this exactly work? I’m over in Canada so I wouldn’t be available until 8 pm cst. Either way I’m super interested.
Yeah we almost play every evening, around 7-11pm est. Add me on PSN and I'll send you invites whenever we do them and you can check back here too we usually post when we start them. My PSN is Vslayer_MK

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Yeah we almost play every evening, around 7-11pm est. Add me on PSN and I'll send you invites whenever we do them and you can check back here too we usually post when we start them. My PSN is Vslayer_MK
EST? Can you tell that to me in metric please.
(I mean in GMT because I live close to Europe).

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I should probably sit out tonight. Gotta finish this damn app finally! I keep getting distracted by the game, lol. I’ll probably play my daily KL sets and then Hunker Down and get some work done :eek:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I'm trying to get to grandmaster I don't think I could go to sleep without getting it XD
Oh yeah I didn’t even realize you were a tier lower than me. You probably got some nice points for that win!! So ummmm you’re welcome I guess? :cool: lol