What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

RIP @MrArcher15 has replaced me as THE jax of the KOTH. D:

I won 3 before his streak then like 7 in a row after. At least we kept it in the family haha

Good stuff dude, your jax is crazy good.

Also, GGs to everyone else as well. :)
I have not replaced you man, you have the costume I wanted..... :) I’m not mad at all I’m weird and now that you have it I cant wear it lmao

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Man, I thought I was doing great, making it all the way to Grand Master so far (way farther than I ever expected to go in KL). Then I play you guys and it’s like a whole new ballgame, where I can’t even do the most basic things, lol. Went back to KL right after the KOTH and won 2 sets handily. I don’t get how people like me are making it up to the higher ranks! I’m halfway to the next tier but doubt I’ll make it. This one has been tough. I’m just a completionist and want all the skins, haha.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Man, I thought I was doing great, making it all the way to Grand Master so far (way farther than I ever expected to go in KL). Then I play you guys and it’s like a whole new ballgame, where I can’t even do the most basic things, lol. Went back to KL right after the KOTH and won 2 sets handily. I don’t get how people like me are making it up to the higher ranks! I’m halfway to the next tier but doubt I’ll make it. This one has been tough. I’m just a completionist and want all the skins, haha.
It's apparently based on your matchmaking level from the ranked mode that was out before KL. Or that's what I've heard anyway.

For me, there's been zero easy wins in KL and I'm still just in Champion League.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
It's apparently based on your matchmaking level from the ranked mode that was out before KL. Or that's what I've heard anyway.

For me, there's been zero easy wins in KL and I'm still just in Champion League.
Then I didn’t have one at all... lol. I never played ranked a single time other than KL. I do have some really tough matches and go on losing streaks. I’m at a roughly 50% win ratio.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Glad you guys had fun! Reed invited me then left as soon as I joined. I guess he didn't want these Jade hands. Better luck next time I guess.

Last edited:
GGs to @ShepherdOfFire just now.

I'd say with Sonya you should use rings a lot more vs Shang because it really makes it hard to get his fireballs and corpse drop going.

And with Kitana why don't you ever use her stomach slice KB? That'd be my advice there, make sure you're using it. Otherwise your kitana is pretty fucking solid. :)

OH and dammit if you're gonna use DoW Sub then use his 50/50! I don't think you did the overhead once haha
GGs !

Thanks for the advice :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Glad you guys had fun! Reed invited me then left as soon as I joined. I guess he didn't want these Jade hands. Better luck next time I guess.
I invited you, professor oak, shao kahn dude, and vslayer and literally no one joined so I canceled it and then got an invite from badasskombat and so I 1v1'd him for like 2 hours lol

GGs !

Thanks for the advice :)
NP dude! Just random things I noticed during the matches. Feel free to advise me as well. (and that goes for everyone I play against guys! blow me up, I need to get better :D )

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I invited you, professor oak, shao kahn dude, and vslayer and literally no one joined so I canceled it and then got an invite from badasskombat and so I 1v1'd him for like 2 hours lol

NP dude! Just random things I noticed during the matches. Feel free to advise me as well. (and that goes for everyone I play against guys! blow me up, I need to get better :D )
No problem. I figured that's what happened. I was about to go to bed anyway to work that early morning shift. My Jade is pretty shitty atm. Getting bodied by the Cage family lol

xKMMx

Banned
Although it made me feel like I'm a total bum those beatings by Jax got me in the lab looking for answers to that pressure and I found out things I didn't know.
Mainly that quad grab is neutral duckable and I can punish with a full KB combo.

Now all I have to do is pull it off somehow lol.

Gg's everyone.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Although it made me feel like I'm a total bum those beatings by Jax got me in the lab looking for answers to that pressure and I found out things I didn't know.
Mainly that quad grab is neutral duckable and I can punish with a full KB combo.

Now all I have to do is pull it off somehow lol.

Gg's everyone.
And this is the kinda thing that I like to see.