What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
If you guys are down for tomorrow, I've got the day off. After I run the errands that I have to do during the day (damn adult life keeping me busy), I'm open for an evening KOTH.
I'd be down too. I feel somewhat guilty because other people want a chance to play too so maybe I should sit this one out, but I'll gladly accept the invite.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If you guys are down for tomorrow, I've got the day off. After I run the errands that I have to do during the day (damn adult life keeping me busy), I'm open for an evening KOTH.
Yeah I may have time, it's supposed to be sunny and nice all weekend so I'll try to go run in the mornings so I can game after.

I'd be down too. I feel somewhat guilty because other people want a chance to play too so maybe I should sit this one out, but I'll gladly accept the invite.
First come first served, but people can always start another one if it's full.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’ll probably be on tonight, but tomorrow is a no-go for me. Got a date night planned. Although... she does keep telling me she wants to play Mortal Kombat, soooo who knows..... haha.

I can also do Sunday, with some E3 going on the background.

I wasn't able to play online last night (and I probably won't be able to play tonight and tomorrow night too), but it's nice for once to see everything on stream, to see the others getting mopped by the Professor or Reed without the fear of being mopped when its your turn :D

I'll tell you if I'll be able to play, but first I'll watch my football game :D

An old horror game, kinda like RE, but better
WHAT ? A HORROR GAME BETTER THAN RESIDENT EVIL ? LIES ! I DEMAND A TRIAL BY KOMBAT !
(unless you were talking about RE5/6/7, because they do suck :D )

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I’ll probably be on tonight, but tomorrow is a no-go for me. Got a date night planned. Although... she does keep telling me she wants to play Mortal Kombat, soooo who knows..... haha.

I can also do Sunday, with some E3 going on the background.
What better date night than to show your GF how to play MK? :p

I wasn't able to play online last night (and I probably won't be able to play tonight and tomorrow night too), but it's nice for once to see everything on stream, to see the others getting mopped by the Professor or Reed without the fear of being mopped when its your turn :D

I'll tell you if I'll be able to play, but first I'll watch my football game :D

WHAT ? A HORROR GAME BETTER THAN RESIDENT EVIL ? LIES ! I DEMAND A TRIAL BY KOMBAT !
(unless you were talking about RE5/6/7, because they do suck :D )
If you love classic RE games, play the Parasite Eve games, they're gonna blow your mind.