What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’ll be looking for games around 10:30pm cst tonight (about 2 hours from now).

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Match desynced right as it was loading. Bah. Oh well. Fun times everyone!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Firstly, GGs to everyone!

Special shoutouts to

@lionheart21. I really feel like your Cassie is getting better my dude.

@wsj515 (I think this is the Shao Kahn?) Really closes matches today, unlike yesterday. I was happy to poke out after the sweep and the up hammer a couple times after having labbed it. Still need to find a way to pressure you because you are the anti throw god. That second round of the first match was so tense, just made the wrong read. lol your shao is ridiculous! Well played.

@DDustiNN for the best Rhonda impressions lmfao

@sub_on_dubs for bringing the low tier hype! Idk man, I think you should stick with her. Looked really strong at times.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.

Special shoutouts to

@wsj515 (I think this is the Shao Kahn?) Really closes matches today, unlike yesterday. I was happy to poke out after the sweep and the up hammer a couple times after having labbed it. Still need to find a way to pressure you because you are the anti throw god. That second round of the first match was so tense, just made the wrong read. lol your shao is ridiculous! Well played.

@sub_on_dubs for bringing the low tier hype! Idk man, I think you should stick with her. Looked really strong at times.
Don't think it was me, I don't play Shao

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

Special shoutouts to

Take no prizners!

I was just happy to take a round against that Shao Kahn. That’s a victory enough for me, lol.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man

Special shoutouts to

Thanks, I've been trying to focus more on utilizing her D4 to create space. Right now, I'd say my biggest issues are trying to confirm off of anti-airs and not using her F4 as much as I should. I'll get there, though. Also wanna try to get my Johnny Cage back up to snuff to see how I can do with him online.