What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I'll play you. I don't mind WiFi users.

Our connection was solid. But powerline adapters are a YMMV purchase.
If your ping is good it should be fine. We can always try it! Join us one evening.

Your ping was around 60-80s so that's perfect, but I don't think we played a match last night so I can't say for sure.
Reed lives one state north of me so that was probably why we had a good one. I'd be interested to see what ours would be since you live in Trudeau land.

Ravager

Tanya Loyalist, Cassie main in MK11.
I'll try to join you guys one night! I'm in Arkansas, usually have below 100 ping with most people I play. Feel free to add my PSN, or I'll just hop in to the Koth whenever I can. :)

Should also note that I don't really have a main, and I wouldn't call myself good. Learning pole vault Jade right now!

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Will there be any more non-Kompetitve KOTH? Someone actually asked me to make a separate thread for that last week, but at the time I didn’t think it was worth the hassle of maintaining it and having two threads. I’m not sure if many others are interested in using custom variations or if it’s just a few of us. Thoughts?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Of course. Vero Beach for me, which is a good distance from Tampa. What I'd give for an offline training buddy or scene. -_-
Same, I have to drive like 6 hours to go to tourneys so forget weeklys D:

Will there be any more non-Kompetitve KOTH? Someone actually asked me to make a separate thread for that last week, but at the time I didn’t think it was worth the hassle of maintaining it and having two threads. I’m not sure if many others are interested in using custom variations or if it’s just a few of us. Thoughts?
I make them kustom, I don't mind since it changes nothing for Cassie.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Personally, I attend locals and aspire to attend CEO as more than pool fodder. Customs dont interest me until theyre legal. For fun every now and then wouldnt be bad, but not regularly. Just my opinion, though.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I actually looked in to those a while back and forgot. I might just invest in one! :)
Do it bro i invested in a high end one for 150 ish and ive had no problems at all . ONLY downside is it has to be into your wall it cant be plugged into an adaptor but the high end ones have a plug on the other side so the adaptor can go in there 8)

Is this daily because I was looking and couldn't find it. Anyone here hit me up for some games just be prepared for my online salt cuz damn online sucks.

Hell yeah I get out in 2 hours, if you are down. Also I prefer koth because I have an MMORPG addiction right now lol. But I can focus on 1v1 for match ups Evo is coming quickly

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Is this daily because I was looking and couldn't find it. Anyone here hit me up for some games just be prepared for my online salt cuz damn online sucks.
we do it private since too many randos come in, but just post in here and see if people are playing. We mostly have bigger groups play in the evenings and tonight we're streaming at 9pm!