What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I guess it's fine. I like knowing what I'm fighting against, but I'll learn on the fly I guess.
You can see it when they select the variation on screen and it's not like any move is really groundbreaking or makes it harder to fight against, most of them are just combo extenders.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
OH and sorry @xSkeletonSmasherx69

I was really into practice mode last night. I was practicing Johnny Cage and was trying to get down his 375% D2 KB combo cause it's like the only KB he'll get in a match. I didn't play vs anyone last night D:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You're picking up Johnny? :O see random select does have its uses.
I'm picking up everyone not named: Frost, Scorpion, Kano, Kabal, Sonya, or Dvorah :p

I just wanna hit people with F43 KB cause everyone knows it's bad and not likely to happen. I even came up with a set up for it that will work on people that mash wakeup U3 (won't work on good players, but ya know).

B34 ex nut punch small dash S4 small dash F43 (the F4 whiffs right in front of their wakeup and the 3 punishes and thus KBs)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm picking up everyone not named: Frost, Scorpion, Kano, Kabal, Sonya, or Dvorah :p

I just wanna hit people with F43 KB cause everyone knows it's bad and not likely to happen. I even came up with a set up for it that will work on people that mash wakeup U3 (won't work on good players, but ya know).

B34 ex nut punch small dash S4 small dash F43 (the F4 whiffs right in front of their wakeup and the 3 punishes and thus KBs)
I feel like it could be good for people who delay wake up maybe?

We should have some Sonya V Johnny grudge matches :p

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.

F43's KB should immediately uninstall the opponent's game when it connects. Maybe then it'll finally be useful.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
lol but what if I hit you with it?

DAMN I shouldn't have told my setup for it! :p

There can only be 1 Johnny in our KOTHs! Meet me at high noon!
lol, I kid, I kid.
If I ever get hit by that damn thing, I'll have no one to blame but myself. I've only ever been hit by it ONCE and that was because I honest-to-god dropped my controller mid-match.

And hey, we can do a role reversal! You play Johnny, I play Jax.

And Imma be honest, I can't stand the Johnny mirror lol. One of the silliest mirror matches in the game, I swear.