What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I did that but it still doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I know why. I just have to also use my regular mic to record my audio.

I use an Elgato chat link or I wouldn't be able to wear headphones on stream.

Next time we stream... maybe today/tonight? I can test it out again.
Hmm, never used a game capture card so I can't really tell you if it that's the issue, maybe check on YT?

But yeah, I'm down for tonight!

Playing @Professor Oak and I'm seriously starting to hate Sonya lol

The only thing that I could do to stop him is pull out my scorpion and lame him out haha. I'm not proud of it tho, he gave me a 1 out of 10 for that xD

His Lao is mad good tho, I learned a thing or two to implement into my gameplan. The swaggy dive kick combos that I cant master, he does them with ease.

@Circus is one of the best Kanos I've played so far hands down, the command grabs got me every time

GGs to both of you guys.

@NothingPersonal is also here, but I cant get a chance to play with him, cause its a KOTH, but nice to see some shao Kahn

Last edited:

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
@Circus' Kano is very good, that's for sure. One of the things that he really has going for him is that low command grab/Overhead Wheel Kick mix-up. I can never seem to read it correctly. Although, I was labbing it last night after work, so I'm a bit more prepared for it. Another thing that was throwing me off is that rolling kick that Kano does that appears as a low but is actually a mid.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Kano pisses me off lmao. I block the d1 and then I don't block so the grab whiffs, but then I'm just eating d1 kano ball all day which pushes me away. Jax doesn't do good from range in most matchups. lmao

So it feels like it's just a guess on whether it's gonna be d1 command grab or d1 something else. Gotta make the whiffed grab punishes count I guess.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Kano pisses me off lmao. I block the d1 and then I don't block so the grab whiffs, but then I'm just eating d1 kano ball all day which pushes me away. Jax doesn't do good from range in most matchups. lmao

So it feels like it's just a guess on whether it's gonna be d1 command grab or d1 something else. Gotta make the whiffed grab punishes count I guess.
Yep, and now the D2 KB is gonna work for those. But you know, that doesn't help Cassie lmao XD

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Yep, and now the D2 KB is gonna work for those. But you know, that doesn't help Cassie lmao XD
Yeah, that was my reaction as well. Even when I get a bit of help against Kano, they gotta do us wrong like that.

That was one of the reasons that I've decided to go back and brush off Johnny again. He can actually deal with Kano due to his D4 to keep Kano out of reach, plus D1 into Mime Time can help to counter a lot of Kano's stuff.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This has nothing to do with KOTH, but remember when I did my Noob impression? @DDustiNN @lionheart21 ? I showed my friend yesterday and he said I should do Noob ASMR

Imagine me saying in Noob's voice: are you getting tingles?

Lmao
Lol I honestly didn’t even realize that was you until you said it. Quite impressive!

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
That one is not actually a grab. That’s just his f2, and it’s just considered a low and can be blocked.
Thats not a grab?! Well, that's another thing to take into mind. A rolling attack that looks low but is actually a mid, a double-leg takedown that's actually a low. These are reasons why Kano can take care of those that aren't aware of the matchup.

EDIT: Also, that's something that can be neutral jumped. Gonna have to keep that one in mind.

trufenix

bye felicia
Thats not a grab?! Well, that's another thing to take into mind. A rolling attack that looks low but is actually a mid, a double-leg takedown that's actually a low. These are reasons why Kano can take care of those that aren't aware of the matchup.

EDIT: Also, that's something that can be neutral jumped. Gonna have to keep that one in mind.
Man, I cannot wait to fight some peopel who don't know these things!