What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Ggs yall but I gotta flee the scene... Gotta tourney coming up Sunday and I gotta think that getting my ass destroyed over and over without even throwing a punch is counter productive to my plight lol

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
@lionheart21 haha what you gotta realize is I get bored easily. And for the most part I just know a few combos and try to rely on my fg fundamentals for the rest. Not a great strategy. lol

I am legit trying to learn Skarlet though, so those matches were legit. The others I wouldn't count those as actual mu knowledge.

Anywho, GGs to everyone in the hill but it's late and I need to go to bed!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Ah man I missed it! I checked this thread earlier and it was quiet. Came back after playing a bit, and I missed all the fun, lol.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
@BrobaChett rage quit, I gave some advice, he blamed being drunk then blamed Sonyas mix(while exclusively using f2 and b3 with sub). I challenged a ft10 money match on stream, he says Im passive aggressive. So, here I go, full agressive. Online money matches dont appeal to you? Pick a place. Laying out a challenge, rivalries and such used to get me hype af. Youre whack and I wanna show ya.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I literally quit because I am drunk. You asked why, I explained why I quit. You got offended because I said I can't react to shit. You need to calm down, tuff guy. I have no care to money match you at all. You're a dork, dude. Seriously, chill.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
How was the connection during the KOTH? I tried playing online last night but I gave up after I went through 4 people with good connections and they were all laggy as hell.