What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Come on man, she's sub zero's apprentice so you gotta show her some love. What specifically don't you like about her?
  1. That she wants to kill off sub and take over the lin kuei
  2. They gave her cooler moves than sub zero even though he's the grandmaster and thus should have more impressive moves.
  3. Full Screen fatal blow
and probably other shit, but that's the main stuff. Number 2 really pisses me off though. lol

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
  2. They gave her cooler moves than sub zero even though he's the grandmaster and thus should have more impressive moves.
and probably other shit, but that's the main stuff. Number 2 really pisses me off though. lol
Speaking of Sub, Sonic Fox said he's B tier so I can use him guilt free now. Fatal Blow is a high, but still cheap though.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Maaaaaaan, that sucks. Well I guess we'll get together during the weekend too.
6 is just a little too early lmao I'll be getting on probably about an hour later and I assume the room will fill up quickly. But yeah the weekend will be great! It's memorial day weekend and Sunday I am literally not doing a damn thing.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Also, don't forget her creepy ass dialogue where she admits to killing her mom when she was 12. I'm still traumatized by that.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
6 is just a little too early lmao I'll be getting on probably about an hour later and I assume the room will fill up quickly. But yeah the weekend will be great! It's memorial day weekend and Sunday I am literally not doing a damn thing.
I say around 6 but it maybe later, check back anyways!

MalevolentFix

Frost is literally what happens when you give an edgy daddy issues teen super ice powers and a cybernetic body. The people who dig her redesign but think Cassie is immature make me want to rip their skin off their body.

MalevolentFix

Ok, I'm leaving. I've had enough Frost hate for the day. Enjoy these bags when I play all of you.
Oh please Frost is fine. Every character in Mortal Kombat has a trope. Frost just happens to be the edgy poppa roach teen that smokes cigarettes in the girl's bathroom and feels like nobody cares about her. She even says so in the story mode. Don't ask me why she wanted attention from Raiden too though, Raiden wasn't her Ice Daddy lol

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Oh please Frost is fine. Every character in Mortal Kombat has a trope. Frost just happens to be the edgy poppa roach teen that smokes cigarettes in the girl's bathroom and feels like nobody cares about her. She even says so in the story mode. Don't ask me why she wanted attention from Raiden too though, Raiden wasn't her Ice Daddy lol
Ok now I am naming my Frost Variation:
I WANT MY 'ICE DADDY'

MalevolentFix

Hey, at least she was actually THERE during the story's finale. My man Johnny took one bullet to the leg and he's suddenly out of commission halfway through.
You think Johnny was going to take a bullet to the leg and NOT drama queen out to a private hospital with a beach "Recovery" ward where he could lounge around with martinis while his kick ass daughter saved the world?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
You think Johnny was going to take a bullet to the leg and NOT drama queen out to a private hospital with a beach "Recovery" ward where he could lounge around with martinis while his kick ass daughter saved the world?
Young Johnny, absolutely. But old Johnny would've told that bullet to go fuck itself then give it a signed autograph for the trouble.

MalevolentFix

Young Johnny, absolutely. But old Johnny would've told that bullet to go fuck itself then give it a signed autograph for the trouble.
I dunno at this point in the story I think Old Johnny is more than aware that while he can still fight like a badass, he's outclassed by his daughter now. Cassie successfully took the torch in MKX and MK11 opens with her genuinely receiving it.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I dunno at this point in the story I think Old Johnny is more than aware that while he can still fight like a badass, he's outclassed by his daughter now. Cassie successfully took the torch in MKX and MK11 opens with her genuinely receiving it.
Fair enough. I guess I was just really hoping for a scene where Cassie and Johnny had one last moment before she went off to save Sonya and Other Johnny. Would've just felt a bit more conclusive, imo

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Fair enough. I guess I was just really hoping for a scene where Cassie and Johnny had one last moment before she went off to save Sonya and Other Johnny. Would've just felt a bit more conclusive, imo
Yeah, I live for their father-daughter moments, their intros are awesome. I think tho they wanted to redeem Sonya so they gave her and Cass a really great moment after they took out Geras since they made her into the absent mom in X.