What's new

Two more character slots left

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
You make some good points and some of what you said is the reason for a lot of my frustration with the roster right now. I obviously expected a lot of the characters we've seen, but as a hardcore comic reader for almost 25 years now, I was hoping they would give us enthusiasts something to chew on. I'm not even looking for "obscure" characters, but characters that don't get the attention like a Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman etc...AND THERE ARE SO MANY!
Yeah, a huge portion of the current roster was completely unknown to me but that's just because I'm so totally indifferent to comics as a whole. They pretty much just packed it full of what are apparently DC's most popular characters... and Hawkgirl. The B and C team characters that should've been included at launch will probably end up being DLC.

And someone, please, explain the Raven love to me? Is it because of the cartoon? I don't know why, but all the attention Raven has received has bugged the hell out of me. Maybe because she's getting a spot when the characters I want are not :(
Rule 34. That's all it ever was. Check out the backlash to her Robert Z'Dar face to dispel any doubt about that.

I wanted her because I thought Soul Self + teleports would make a cool fighting style. NRS apparently disagreed with me and thought the character didn't need to have her main power featured, or even vaguely referenced. So she's just another body in the large pile of characters in this game I have effectively zero interest in playing.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Oh really.. and that comes from the Cold fan...
I'm not one those people who wouldn't buy the game because my favorite character didn't make it or they wasn't what I expected. Would I be mad if Killer Frost made it to the roster over Captain Cold? Hell yes, I would be mad. Words cannot describe how mad I would be if that did happen, but I would still buy the game, because Captain Cold isn't my only favorite villain/character, he's my #1 favorite villain, but not my only favorite. Sinestro comes second, along with Deathstroke.

It seems weird they'd even complain at all. She looks almost exactly how she's supposed to.
That and...she doesn't look THAT bad to me. Some angles really don't look that bad at all. She'll probably have a better face in an alt anyways, we know that's possible considering Emperor Superman. And I will say. She looks a little like Maleficent. Which is awesome.

Her look is fine , its her mainly voice....
This one I have even LESS problem with. If you look at Raven's speech bubbles in the comics, they're slightly distorted. I could easily see her having a demonic-sounding voice, and her sounds like a deep feminine voice.