What's new

Breakthrough - Kobu Jutsu Tuck Fanya - The Guide and Tech to help Beat brain dead and good Tanyas

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
I see a lot of Tanya hate treads lately. So is she the best in the game or is this just one of TYM's many temper tantrums that will fade with the next patch? (ie: 6f d1's or Shinnok's f41 after a fireball on hit)

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Like I said Tanya makes great players great

And bad players good
she is simple, and hard to fight online for sure. I think she can be played with depth but tanya's never needed to level up because nobody bothered to lab her until now. i guaranatee she can evolve past these holes now that she's been figured out and will still be top 10

Tom Brady made a YT video about the tech I was talking about on @Dragon_FGC thread, look it up Dragon I feel bad I didn't share it with you guys then I was going to do it at some point though :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
she is simple, and hard to fight online for sure. I think she can be played with depth but tanya's never needed to level up because nobody bothered to lab her until now. i guaranatee she can evolve past these holes now that she's been figured out and will still be top 10
She's top 3

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
It's amazing how people who play BS Shinnok and Quan Chi can still complain about Tanya.

Yep, I used Quan Chi since MK9, when he was low tier, and I see that now that your character is low tier you didn't drop him for Tanya, right? :DOGE

Uh and don't forget to let those guys know that I never touched Summoner, you've been kind of vague.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Yep, I used Quan Chi since MK9, when he was low tier, and I see that now that your character is low tier you didn't drop him for Tanya, right? :DOGE

And don't forget to let those guys know that I never touched Summoner.

It wasn't addressed at you alone.

I didn't drop Kenshi and i never will, i love that character. I still play way more with "Balanced" Kenshi then with Kobu Tanya. Anything else you want to add?

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
It wasn't addressed at you alone.

I didn't drop Kenshi and i never will, i love that character. I still play way more with "Balanced" Kenshi then with Kobu Tanya. Anything else you want to add?
If it wasn't addressed to me alone, I just answered for myself. (considering that you replyed under my own reply with my own characters)

But I myself say that summoner is hella broken, even more than Tanya, and needs heavy nerfs.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Finally watched a bit of this. Thanks for the amazingly simple tech @Pig Of The Hut!

Anyone know why this wasn't widespread information? I mean, neutral ducking things is like common meta in MK. So it just seems odd that this wasn't like common knowledge like neutral ducking a grab. IDK. Just a weird thing I thought about.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Props to pig for the useful lab instead of useless crying for nerfs. Ironically this labbing might inadvertently get Tanya's tonfa toss buffed lol
Like mournful kitana , you're not meant to escape that pressure..you hold it or you burn meter.