What's new

General/Other Trident Rush.....argument over

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yes I did but what Im saying is before Tom Brady said that, did you believe for a second that move was bad?Someone should of slapped em for saying that cause it was an obvious downplay.
no i didnt at all, I just wait till proof comes and what better proof than rico suave who is an awesome player but never ever ever ever trains in injustice anymore since KI , picks A Q U A M A N and does what we have been telling tom about aquaman and what makes him retarded for months yet he denies it

Like if i said some dumb shit like, "Zod's trait mix ups are sooooooo easy to block, anyone can block them" and then i get blown up for 2 zods in pools id be on blast to and expect a thread

This whole shindig about Trident Rush being a fluke move is horse shit and the Buck stops here. Need proof? See below my friend.....Just see below

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thank you Pig for being the voice of the community. Trident rush should seriously be removed from the game, or at least seriously nerfed. It makes Injustice look bad because someone can just spam this for absurd amount of chip and meter build while remaining completely safe.
lol not removed

just .25 bar built and does 4-5% dmg chip NOT 15.5% 70% bar

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I hate trident rush. An absolute nightmare for Catwoman.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Dd, Ds, Ba,Sm,Scorp,mmh, Nw's staff d1... Holy shit STFU you cry babies. Every tourney it something, or anything for you to cry about.. TYM pleaseeeee STFUUU
Black Adam cannot do shit about Trident Rush. Dont know what planet you are on. or are you talking about BA crybabies? Cause i agree they are annoying :REO

coolwhip

Noob
I love Tom, but this needs to stop. It's a special move that you can end all your strings with to get 15% on block or 27% on hit. Get out of here. So it's punishable by a select few? OMG the horror! I don't understand why some people in this community want to believe that if a move is unsafe, or a mix-up can be reacted to, then it's utterly useless. Yeah, because in the heat of the moment EVERYTHING is getting punished and every mix-up, even those really difficult to fuzzy, will be reacted to 100% of the time...

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Black Adam cannot do shit about Trident Rush. Dont know what planet you are on. or are you talking about BA crybabies? Cause i agree they are annoying :REO
No you fool.. I'm taking about everyone that cries about these characters
no you fool.. I'm talking about everyone that cries or have cried about those characters I listed.

For the love of God, please stop. You guys even cry about Saberwulf in Ki, while the DH community just levels up and tries I find solutions

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
No you fool.. I'm taking about everyone that cries about these characters

no you fool.. I'm talking about everyone that cries or have cried about those characters I listed.

For the love of God, please stop. You guys even cry about Saberwulf in Ki, while the DH community just levels up and tries I find solutions
Double Helix has its own community? News to me. I thought it was just factions of Capcom and NRS. Either way you will find complaining anyhwere and everywhere. However, this thread isnt really about complaining. Its more about a certain person claiming a very good move isnt good and Pig calling that person out after a tournament was won using the elementary strategy of d1 trident rush.