What's new

General/Other Trident Rush.....argument over

I get the feeling you'll be making similar posts/threads/responses when MK10 comes out. The consistency is staggering.

Ohhh.. you mean education?

My mistake friend.. In Mk9 I should have let players think that SZ 21 21 21 was AWESOME, game breaking "pressure".. That "The Shoryuken Prison" was an awesome trap... That SZ was top 5.... etc...

My fault buddy... Heres for you..

Aquaman B2 and B12 is a great 50/50, god help you when he gets near because you will be guessing for days. His wake ups are also great.. While none have much invincibility, they will magically work and he will get up free every time. He also doesnt even need to move, he can just stand in one place and mash D1~rush as you approach and the opponent is powerless to prevent this.

E

Eldriken

No...

Rico (after losing to Arma) once came to me and said "In that set, he blocked EVERYTHING!! I couldn't open him up to get damage"..

This happens to Aquaman a lot more then you think. He actually needs the Mb Rush.. 99.999999% of this community lets Aquaman get away with murder, you allow him to do so much bullshit that he really should not be able to do.

99% of this site fights Aquaman in the same way someone would fight Kabal with a low/normal hit box character and sit there as he did F32~NDC over and over and say "OMG THE PRESSURE!! I CANT MOVE!!!"

I am a MOTHERFUCKER in the Aquaman mirror simply because Aquaman players cant use soooooo much of their bullshit that they rely on for damage.

B2 is the BIGGEST crock of shit.. EVERYONE says "that would never hit me offline" yet less then 1% of ppl actually block it on reaction. NO ONE bothers to go into practice mode for hours against shit like this so that they can block it 99%. NOPE... they just keep getting hit by dumb shit and say "OMG.. SO BROKEN"..

When will this place stop crying and start learning?
I was clearly joking. Jesus Christ.

E

Eldriken

How the hell is he supposed to know you were joking? this entire forum wants trident rush nerfed, so there's no way somebody would be able to tell you were joking.
I'll be sure to make it more clear next time. I don't really have a problem with it.

So, my mistake.

Ohhh.. you mean education?

My mistake friend.. In Mk9 I should have let players think that SZ 21 21 21 was AWESOME, game breaking "pressure".. That "The Shoryuken Prison" was an awesome trap... That SZ was top 5.... etc...

My fault buddy... Heres for you..

Aquaman B2 and B12 is a great 50/50, god help you when he gets near because you will be guessing for days. His wake ups are also great.. While none have much invincibility, they will magically work and he will get up free every time. He also doesnt even need to move, he can just stand in one place and mash D1~rush as you approach and the opponent is powerless to prevent this.
My post wasn't even a jab at you. I really do like the consistency. Just noting this community goes in cycles sometimes.

I still dont understand how ppl said almost nothing for 90% of MK9 about something like Cyrax but talk about Aquaman...
cyrax made me more salty than any low hitbox character or kabal ever did. Denzell should have picked cyrax up earlier so none of this cyrax downplaying would have happened.

JDM

Noob
No...

Rico (after losing to Arma) once came to me and said "In that set, he blocked EVERYTHING!! I couldn't open him up to get damage"..

This happens to Aquaman a lot more then you think. He actually needs the Mb Rush.. 99.999999% of this community lets Aquaman get away with murder, you allow him to do so much bullshit that he really should not be able to do.

99% of this site fights Aquaman in the same way someone would fight Kabal with a low/normal hit box character and sit there as he did F32~NDC over and over and say "OMG THE PRESSURE!! I CANT MOVE!!!"

I am a MOTHERFUCKER in the Aquaman mirror simply because Aquaman players cant use soooooo much of their bullshit that they rely on for damage.

B2 is the BIGGEST crock of shit.. EVERYONE says "that would never hit me offline" yet less then 1% of ppl actually block it on reaction. NO ONE bothers to go into practice mode for hours against shit like this so that they can block it 99%. NOPE... they just keep getting hit by dumb shit and say "OMG.. SO BROKEN"..

When will this place stop crying and start learning?
bro what's up with your statistics

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Ok, so in short you literally CAN NOT do anything other than push block or get your health bar jazzed on? (Well for most of the cast)