What's new

General/Other - TriBorg TriBorg - K&M Character Spectulation & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
How is this a combination of Sektor, Cyrax and Cyber Smoke?

Smoke was never cyberized in this timeline.
Because it isn't Cyber Smoke.

It's Robot Smoke. Meaning there is no human Smoke pieces in there, because he isn't a cyborg.

Making it apparently just a Robot/Program designed after Smoke.

I say program because I have a theory that Tri-borg may indeed just be one entity, and has simply assimilated Cyrax and Sektor's memories and data, and more than likely anything it could find related to the living Smoke.

Making it all of them and none of them at the same time.

This makes sense because this isn't the tekunin, or the cyber-ninjas, it's clearly labelled as one character named Tri-Borg, so they aren't working as a team, they are a one person trio.

As in they're just settings on a badass machine-man.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Tri-Borg is easily my favourite DLC character already. Sorry Tremor, but...

SEKTOR BOYZ!
I recently bought tremor because i realized how strong he is!But why would anyone want anyone other than tri-Borg ?Like cmon a dude who shoots nets out of his cyber suit and shoots grenades?thats awesome! a dude who shoots homing missiles?thats awesome!A dude who shoots smoke clouds?In one character?immediate main.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I recently bought tremor because i realized how strong he is!But why would anyone want anyone other than tri-Borg ?Like cmon a dude who shoots nets out of his cyber suit and shoots grenades?thats awesome! a dude who shoots homing missiles?thats awesome!A dude who shoots smoke clouds?In one character?immediate main.
The fact that it's not a dude but a robot is what makes it so cool to me, I fucking love robots. With Sektor obviously being my favourite, but I also really like Cyrax, and Cyber Smoke could be amazing as well. So yeah, you just gotta love it. :D

Error404

Noob
The fact that they called him "Tri-borg" instead of even bothering with an actual name is a pretty clear sign that they won't give him much of a back story. At least that's what I think , I hope i'm wrong.

What if it is Enenra taking possession of one of the cyborg bodies ( or the new robot entity assimilating Enenra after he is knocked out by Cage in the beginning of the story) who has then assimilated the data from the remains of Sektor and Cyrax.
And the way he changes colors in the intro of kp2 actually reminded me of Chameleon from UMK3.
Regardless I hope that it is now a completely separate character with the abilities of 3 other cyborgs. I am starting to like the concept already.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Guys, he's his own being.
On brusk poet's youtube channel, he pointed out various tweets involving Tri-borg; including that "he" will be speaking in the intros, not as any of the respective condiments.
Yes, I know it's someone on youtube, but it's day three with the dlc names out.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
On brusk poet's youtube channel, he pointed out various tweets involving Tri-borg; including that "he" will be speaking in the intros, not as any of the respective condiments.
Tweet in question: https://twitter.com/bcharred/status/672654426008657920

R.I.P. Cyrax and Sektor. You robo fans better hope Triborg remains non canon or else they won't be coming back. Especially since switching between three characters is his gimmick.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
That's what I've been saying. Those are not Cyrax/Sektor/Smoke, it's Tri-Borg copying them. Kinda meh but understandable. They'd have to make different dialogue and have 3 different voice actors for every variation.

Espio

Kokomo
I am so ready for this character. MK3 has always been my favorite old school MK due to a lot of the tech characters like Stryker and the Cyborgs so I'm super excited for Smoke mostly, but also Cyrax and Sektor as well.

I'm really hoping Robo Smoke gets his harpoon, a remix of human Smoke's smoke bomb and his mobility based teleports as well.

What if Triborg is low key female tho and we got the KP2 female after all ;___;.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I am so ready for this character. MK3 has always been my favorite old school MK due to a lot of the tech characters like Stryker and the Cyborgs so I'm super excited for Smoke mostly, but also Cyrax and Sektor as well.

I'm really hoping Robo Smoke gets his harpoon, a remix of human Smoke's smoke bomb and his mobility based teleports as well.

What if Triborg is low key female tho and we got the KP2 female after all ;___;.
Some guy on Twitter, I think part of NRS, clearly called Tri-Borg "him". :(

It might also be the Cyber Smoke from the original timeline, who somehow ended up in this new timeline ( his Armageddon ending implies that his nano bot technology can assimilate other beings).
Or if I remember correctly from the comics ,during the time of the first chapter in the mkx story mode when Shinnok is trapped in his medallion, the Ling Kuei are still cyborgs and are controlled by Sektor. So after Johnny knocked out Enenra in the EarthRealm, he could have been picked up by the cyber Ling Kuei, who could transform him into a cyborg before Sub-Zero had a chance to destroy them.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
We need those MK3 Cyborg sounds.

I'm so excited for all 3 that i'm not even sure who to pick first, the idea of getting to see Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke all in 1 excites me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.