What's new

General/Other - TriBorg TriBorg - K&M Character Spectulation & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You still talk as if it were one character when that hasn't been confirmed yet.

Like I said previously, being temporarily stored into another character doesn't make one any less of an individual.

We will have to wait for further information.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm usually one for obsessing with tier lists etc

But speculation based off the trailer(and guess obviously) I think as far as Triborg is concerned

Tier from best to worst will be

Cyber Smoke>>>>>>>>>>>>Sektor>>Cyrax

If Cyrax has his nutty shit back again with the resets etc then obviously he probably won't be last there but we'll see.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
The one thing that I do wonder about is, who exactly is the hivemind? (definitely looks like it's a hivemind occupying 3 cyborg bodies,if the intros and the revealed fatality are anything to go by, as well as Brian's tweets)
Is it really a new character controlling all 3 cyborgs? If that's the case, how did Smoke turn back into a cyborg?
Honestly, I like myself to believe that Smoke's soul went into a spare cybernetic body Sub-Zero didn't destroy (for whatever reason), hence the reason Revenant Smoke refers to himself as Enenra, and not Smoke. This allows for the possibility of both Human and Cyber Smoke to exist in this timeline, and it could also explain why he went after Sektor's head and, I'm guessing, Cyrax's scraps. He needed to get stronger in order to get back his original body and restore it to a non revenant status. Triborg is just a name he goes by to hide his real identity.
Or it's Hsu Hao. :joker:

IDK, that's my own theory as to who Triborg really is. It could be Sektor just having a spare body, just in case, and his personality is the dominant one.

The one thing that I do wonder about is, who exactly is the hivemind? (definitely looks like it's a hivemind occupying 3 cyborg bodies,if the intros and the revealed fatality are anything to go by, as well as Brian's tweets)
Is it really a new character controlling all 3 cyborgs? If that's the case, how did Smoke turn back into a cyborg?
Honestly, I like myself to believe that Smoke's soul went into a spare cybernetic body Sub-Zero didn't destroy (for whatever reason), hence the reason Revenant Smoke refers to himself as Enenra, and not Smoke. This allows for the possibility of both Human and Cyber Smoke to exist in this timeline, and it could also explain why he went after Sektor's head and, I'm guessing, Cyrax's scraps. He needed to get stronger in order to get back his original body and restore it to a non revenant status. Triborg is just a name he goes by to hide his real identity.
Or it's Hsu Hao. :joker:

IDK, that's my own theory as to who Triborg really is. It could be Sektor just having a spare body, just in case, and his personality is the dominant one.
You know, I was thinking about this. I had a theory about smoke consuming a blank cyborg from mk9 then downloading cyrax & sektors data..but now after thinking about that tweet saying he's his own "man" I get this odd feeling Shang's soul is behind this amazing Frankenstein of a character...

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Shang Tsung?
IDK...actually, that could be possible, he's a shapeshifter after all, but was Tsung ever capable of projecting himself into three separate bodies? It's pretty clear Triborg is 3 cyborg bodies, most likely occupied by one hivemind controlling them all.(hence the name, Triborg)

You know, I was thinking about this. I had a theory about smoke consuming a blank cyborg from mk9 then downloading cyrax & sektors data..but now after thinking about that tweet saying he's his own "man" I get this odd feeling Shang's soul is behind this amazing Frankenstein of a character...
What about the old Lin Kuei Grandmaster?

In the old timeline Sektor killed him and became the new grandmaster, then Sub-Zero killed Sektor and became grandmaster. In the new timeline we know Sub-Zero killed Sektor and took over, but it's not confirmed that Sektor killed his father, is it?

The Grandmaster was planning for Smoke to be cyberized, maybe when Sektor attacked he uploaded himself into Smoke's robot body. Since he designed the cyber initiative he'd be able to gain control over Cyrax and Sektor, even recreate Sub-Zero's cyber body. And now he's trying to regain control over the Lin Kuei!

Status
Not open for further replies.