What's new

Tech - Tremor Tremors EX Punch Cancels

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Can someone be so kind as to explain to me how this is done? Cause I dont think im doing the cancel right.

As soon as I heard you could cancel that I was like, shit! Here comes the crazy tech and block string shit! Lol

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
If Tremor starts with 3 bars how many times can he loop the pressure? 3 times? Or does he build meter for a 4th loop?

Reactions: GAV

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Should I make a thread "Tremor is celestial" before M2Dave changes his mind and creates it? I don't think he would though :DOGE You have to set this up with his abysmal pressure too :DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
If Tremor starts with 3 bars how many times can he loop the pressure? 3 times? Or does he build meter for a 4th loop?
Lets not forget first hit rewards a bar of meter as well fyi

Also, yes this tech was known day one but unfortunately no one explore the tech and if you did you didn't post a video or make a threat of it, so yea thanks to @SonicFox5000 he jog are memory.

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
OK so during my test with Tremor I found some BUUUUULLLSHIIIIIT!
So!
Tremors Ex Punch RUn cancel can make mad strings on block super +.
F121 Ex punch cancel is at LEAST +8 making a true block string loop you can do. I am still seeing which other ones are more plus but this one is really good. But not only that.....
IF HE RUN CANCELS THESE STRINGS, HE GETS ARMOR ON HIS NEXT ATTACK.
Yep you heard it here! ITs like Rain doing his EX roundhouse cancels again. He can do any string into ex punch cancel into any string and have armor on the start up of the next string! Its not the whole duration, but you can summon a free rock to start pressuring your opponent! I bet you guys could discover some nasty stuff with aftershock. (I main Metallic lol)

Have at it~!
Good find...... so on top of rock cancels you can do EX punch cancels and get major chip..... and/or overhead rock setups!

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
potentially dumb question here, but how much does it matter which direction you choose to cancel in (bb or ff)?

D. R.

Noob
Lets not forget first hit rewards a bar of meter as well fyi

Also, yes this tech was known day one but unfortunately no one explore the tech and if you did you didn't post a video or make a threat of it, so yea thanks to @SonicFox5000 he jog are memory.
There are definitely multiple posts on this as well as videos, especially with Aftershock cause well, I did them to disprove DumbAssDave's "abysmal" Tremor thread. The community is just too lazy to look through threads and find out for themselves. Forever stream and pot monsters. To each their own. Lol

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
So!
F121 Ex punch cancel is at LEAST +8 making a true block string loop you can do. I am still seeing which other ones are more plus but this one is really good. But not only that.....
Yep you heard it here! ITs like Rain doing his EX roundhouse cancels again. He can do any string into ex punch cancel into any string and have armor on the start up of the next string! Its not the whole duration, but you can summon a free rock to start pressuring your opponent! I bet you guys could discover some nasty stuff with aftershock. (I main Metallic lol)

Have at it~!
Nice

Last edited:

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
So!

Have at it~!
Does he not lose his armour if he cancels it into a run or dash? I know that it will absorb armour moves, but not normals...

I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
D.R posted this with a bit of explanation in the beginning of Tremor being revealed. He even made a lot of videos on it within the Combo thread for Tremor. But kinda of weird only a couple of people acknowledged him........respect SonicFox massively,but D.R has always managed to detect things with a character (Noob), that people down and bring out all the massive strengths. Salute D.R.........for real