What's new

Tech - Tremor Tremors EX Punch Cancels

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I guess this can help aggressive Tremor players, me I don't rc that much unless I'm extending combos.

I'm trying to find good set ups or resets with him but since his moves are like a million frames on start up lol...still hopefully he gets buffed.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
the wont make any of his moves faster. all we can hope on is super armor on exbf4 or regular exdb2. getting mopped up on the wake up is annoying.

Grec

Noob
Ok, so this sounds beautiful

If you got 1 meter, you rush them into the corner with F121 EX DB2 and use a grab or corner carry combo. They don't want to tech roll, hit them with that DB3 B3 thing I posted. If they want to tech roll, use that aftershock tech DR posted to hit them into a 50% combo.

Beautiful.

JDM

Noob
As D. R. stated, this tech is more or less two weeks old. I have said my final piece on Tremor in this post.

I don't get it Dave, do you just play any character and if they aren't as oppressive and easy in their zoning as Freddy Krueger you instantly think they suck? You did this with Zod who was EASILY top tier in injustice and now Tremor who seems extremely strong already.