What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
f121, 21d4u4, b1d4u4, and b32 are plus
When u do a poke as fast as possible will best out other pokes because u have to delay the poke or else u get another move. You can't even enforce these plus frames because of the fact that u can't poke after.

BxKeyz

Noob
Oh the 2nd and the last segment i forgot to put that it was only one meter being used not two like the ones before.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Me likes. This one is a good and strict timing with the EX moves to kill Goro's armor.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I always do f121 ex bf4 21, if they jump 21 will catch them, if they keep blocking, 21 will jail after ex bf4. And after all these launching armor nerfs, tremor still has his flash parry, that is kind an armor launcher
was testing this out there, seems if opponent blocks last hit of string crouching the 21 wont autocorrect to hit them out of air (if 21 was done with the timing to still jail)

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
was testing this out there, seems if opponent blocks last hit of string crouching the 21 wont autocorrect to hit them out of air (if 21 was done with the timing to still jail)
but they can jump out of ex bf4 if they duck block the last hit of f121 ? I thought only reptile could do it, but yes, against some characters you have to delay a bit when you see they jump. That's too character specific x.x

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
but they can jump out of ex bf4 if they duck block the last hit of f121 ? I thought only reptile could do it, but yes, against some characters you have to delay a bit when you see they jump. That's too character specific x.x
nah man not just reptile, 14 other character can.
jax, takeda, cassie, f/t, goro, jason, leatherface, kitana, ermac,shinnok, tanya, bo, triborg, and quan can also forward jump out of f121~ex bf4 reguardless of how they block f121.

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
nah man not just reptile, 14 other character can.
jax, takeda, cassie, f/t, goro, jason, leatherface, kitana, ermac,shinnok, tanya, bo, triborg, and quan can also forward jump out of f121~ex bf4 reguardless of how they block f121.
You sure?
jumping out of f121 ex rolling stone is matchup dependant. certain characters can jump back but they cant neutral jump, while others cant jump back but they can neutral jump, and vice versa with forward jumps. not all characters can jump the same direction, and some characters cant even jump out at all like sub.

also if they block the last hit of f121 crouching no character can jump out

Belial

Noob
What are the best Anti-Airs with tremor?
To me f1 works pretty consistantly but I found followups lacking
Can you combo from from f1 outside of crossup jumps?
I think in Crystalline you can f1 ex db1d delay to combo, anything else?

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
thats terrible AA :( it doest AA half the stuff f1 does
If you are playing defensively and people are jumping at you from outside of jump in distance then you can b2, its pretty good at punishing jump happy players. but if you are talking about jumps at optimal distance or cross over jumps then its pretty useless

BxKeyz

Noob
belial i think standing 3 is good too as an anti air...even though its 10 frames of start up the hitbox on it is amazing..oh so you would go s3 and cancel into up punch and go from there

BxKeyz

Noob
belial is not horrible, the hitbox on s3 is better than f1. and it makes tremor's hurtbox that much harder to hit. the only thing that f1 has on s3 is speed