What's new

Strategy - Aftershock Tremor aftershock blockstring

BxKeyz

Noob
Yeah about the character I know a lot about, so when I see stuff that's fake and doesn't work I probably won't give credit.
its not fake but people are entitled to their own opinion, and i main tremor and this is not even a portion of what i have with him..go to my channel keyz 718 on you tube if wanna learn a thing or two about your main

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
Now. I'm not here to argue or anything but bdon knows a lot about this character. The ting he said was a joke and we joke like that, there isn't much he can already learn from someone about aftershock TBH, he's solid player and the best aftershock I've played by far. Great spacing and great instant airs . Just gonna leave this here too

BxKeyz

Noob
Now. I'm not here to argue or anything but bdon knows a lot about this character. The ting he said was a joke and we joke like that, there isn't much he can already learn from someone about aftershock TBH, he's solid player and the best aftershock I've played by far. Great spacing and great instant airs . Just gonna leave this here too
lol i never called him bad i just dont like how he thinks my vid is a flaw when especially i titled it block string..meaning pay attention to block string not an ender before the blockstring..i know tremor's enders and his spacing tools but he just sounds like a dood who looks for a little a crack on a great big wall but cooljax if you look at my channel on yt you would see why this set up would work. i situate them...just look at my channel and you would understand why people would respect you and not wake up..

Last edited:

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
lol i never called him bad i just dont like how he thinks my vid is a flaw when especially i titled it block string..meaning pay attention to block string not an ender..i know tremor's enders and his spacing tools but he just sound like dood who looks for a little a crack on a great big wall
Problem is , it would be better to use the db1 knockdown. I've played tremor every since release and I've been to the up ands down of 123. Db1 is just an all out better ender and can't be tech rolled meaning they have to hold that or wakeup. I mean his point is valid but this little argument is kinda dumb .

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
lol i never called him bad i just dont like how he thinks my vid is a flaw when especially i titled it block string..meaning pay attention to block string not an ender..i know tremor's enders and his spacing tools but he just sound like dood who looks for a little a crack on a great big wall
Probably yeah, but it's what tym is for. To find tech and crisitizm. It's not just the ender tho. There is a gap In this set up, which I thought jailed before. Not only is there a gap but you can jump out of it too.

BxKeyz

Noob
it
Problem is , it would be better to use the db1 knockdown. I've played tremor every since release and I've been to the up ands down of 123. Db1 is just an all out better ender and can't be tech rolled meaning they have to hold that or wakeup. I mean his point is valid but this little argument is kinda dumb .
it is dumb, i titled "block string" but just go look at my channel and you would understand why people would not wake up against this..so this vid is a piece of what i was trying to accomplish

BxKeyz

Noob
Probably yeah, but it's what tym is for. To find tech and crisitizm. It's not just the ender tho. There is a gap In this set up, which I thought jailed before. Not only is there a gap but you can jump out of it too.
you cant jump because b1 would hit so just stick the poke wake up lol but like i told your friend go and check my channel and you would understand why this would work, i have many other set ups on wake up so after you've seen them you would know why this is just part of a mind gm

OmGxBdON

you cant jump because b1 would hit so just stick the poke wake up lol but like i told your friend go and check my channel and you would understand why this would work, i have many other set ups on wake up so after you've seen them you would know why this is just part of a mind gm
As in you can jump after the b1d4u4 because there's a gap. You could also interrupt it with a fast normal too like an uppercut.

BxKeyz

Noob
As in you can jump after the b1d4u4 because there's a gap. You could also interrupt it with a fast normal too like an uppercut.
so why sub zero didn't interrupt it ?? i put the reversal on with slide and slide is 7 frames but any who i posted something just for you buddy on tym

OmGxBdON

so why sub zero didn't interrupt it ?? i put the reversal on with slide and slide is 7 frames but any who i posted something just for you buddy on tym
Didn't see that u delayed it. Better get them to respect the set up first then cuz usually people will disrespect because they can.

BxKeyz

Noob
i do
Didn't see that u delayed it. Better get them to respect the set up first then cuz usually people will disrespect because they can.
i do have tech to get people to respect it and i just posted on tym one of many ways to get people to respect it..so go and get your mind right

OmGxBdON

i do

i do have tech to get people to respect it and i just posted on tym one of many ways to get people to respect it..so go and get your mind right
I understand that yes, my argument is that yeah You can armor to bait them out or whatever but it's still better to just end with db1 regardless. Because with db1 u can poke them as well, Instead of wasting the bar. In different set ups like the f3 dd1 doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

BxKeyz

Noob
I understand that yes, my argument is that yeah You can armor to bait them out or whatever but it's still better to just end with db1 regardless. Because with db1 u can poke them as well, Instead of wasting the bar. In different set ups like the f3 dd1 doesn't really matter.
alright dood i never said db1 wasnt good for combos enders lol so stop making it seem like i said that, my argument was that i didn't title this "best combo ender with tremor" i titled it "block string with tremor". so you can do whatever you want as an ender but i was talking about the block string and how earthquake covers that hole that bf2 has after any string and how you get plus 13 after so you can do s2, f1 or b1 string, you can also try b2 but its strict because bf2 is plus 13 and b2 is 12 frames of start up and if not perform right there will be a hole..but you didnt see that, you just seen something that had nothing to with wat i titled this