What's new

Strategy - Aftershock Tremor aftershock blockstring

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
lol bro earthquake is 137 on start up that's about a little over two seconds and its 96 frames on recovery so no matter how you ended your ngetting poked or armor even if you try to poke after earthquake. plus if wanna talk about enders, db2 is the better option because is plus 30 on hit and db1 is 29. every frame counts :)
Sorry but your wrong you can easily test it out. Db1 on hit in a juggle has more hit advantage doesn't say in the frame data because it's not that specific. You clearly don't know what your talking about regards to db1 into dd1. Just test it out yourself. Get a character with a 6f poke and you will see he gets stuffed everytime

OmGxBdON

OmGxBdON just give this dude Keyz his credit and move on, bruh. Damn!
The b1d4u4 is good. It's really good. I give him credit. It's jus that the set up is flawed. He doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to db1. I can't give him credit when there's better ways to do the set up.

OmGxBdON

Im hopping on to double check now.. I was just trying to make sure, Im sure our right.
It's so blatantly obvious that db1 has way more hit advatange as an ender to a juggle. You can just see that you have more time to do stuff. That's the whole point of e move. It was made to compliment his earth shake. Idk why people who play tremor don't know this by now.

BxKeyz

Noob
The b1d4u4 is good. It's really good. I give him credit. It's jus that the set up is flawed. He doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to db1. I can't give him credit when there's better ways to do the set up.
umm wouldnt db2 be a better ender?? because is 30 on hit??? and yet you're talking about db1 being a better option when in reality db1 should be used now in mid screen combos because of the push back on hit, especially since the stamina is more strict. and bdon is not a flawed becuase they would have to tech roll and that is not easy to execute

OmGxBdON

umm wouldnt db2 be a better ender?? because is 30 on hit??? and yet you're talking about db1 being a better option when in reality db1 should be used now in mid screen combos because of the push back on hit, especially since the stamina is more strict. and bdon is not a flawed becuase they would have to tech roll and that is not easy to execute
Aftershock Tremor plays exactly the same before and after patch. Db1 was always supposed to be used mid screen, and also in the corner unless you want to do more dmg and not go for a set up. Even then the most optimal damage has db1 as an ender. Yes that's what the frame data says, but it doesn't talk about it in a juggle, where it actually matters. In a juggle db1 has way more hit advantage. And yes it is flawed because any good player will tech roll

BxKeyz

Noob
im not starting anything, is just funny how it took you like 5 or 6 paragraph to give me some credit on what could possibly be one the best block strings that tremor has..and that's what i titled it meaning you can ended how ever you choose but once you do, my block string would be the way to go..and yet your talking about and ender

OmGxBdON

im not starting anything, is just funny how it took you like 5 or 6 paragraph to give me some credit on what could possibly be one the best block strings that tremor has..and that's what i titled it meaning you can ended how ever you choose but once you do, my block string would be the way to go..and yet your talking about and ender
I don't even think b1 is gaurenteed after any set up. I guess it might be the most chip damage u can do. I don't think it's the best set up, it just leads into chip damage and or the 212 mix up. That's about it. It's just a good option to use and mix it up. yes I guess I did start something but I kept it civil and I'm just telling you facts that your not understanding.

BxKeyz

Noob
Aftershock Tremor plays exactly the same before and after patch. Db1 was always supposed to be used mid screen, and also in the corner unless you want to do more dmg and not go for a set up. Even then the most optimal damage has db1 as an ender. Yes that's what the frame data says, but it doesn't talk about it in a juggle, where it actually matters. In a juggle db1 has way more hit advantage. And yes it is flawed because any good player will tech roll
so it makes it a flawed lol because you think tech rolling is easy to execute. go to my channel and i would show you how to set up even with tech roll or do you want me to post it??.. i do know about enders for your information..but this wasnt about an ender it was about a blockstring

OmGxBdON

so it makes it a flawed lol because you think tech rolling is easy to execute. go to my channel and i would show you how to set up even with tech roll or do you want me to post it??.. i do know about enders for your information..but this wasnt about an ender it was about a blockstring
Ik but you started talking about how 123 dd1 is a good option when in reality it's not. What are you gonna do if your opponent tech rolls? Armor? Okay well you can do the same exact thing after a db1 ex dd1 and you still have more advatange then 123 ex dd1 armor.

BxKeyz

Noob
I don't even think b1 is gaurenteed after any set up. I guess it might be the most chip damage u can do. I don't think it's the best set up, it just leads into chip damage and or the 212 mix up. That's about it. It's just a good option to use and mix it up. yes I guess I did start something but I kept it civil and I'm just telling you facts that your not understanding.
lol again you can start it anyway you want f1 or b1 but it doesnt matter because it goes back to what you said "you can poke every normal" which is true but still this block string is guaranteed once you get it start it

BxKeyz

Noob
Ik but you started talking about how 123 dd1 is a good option when in reality it's not. What are you gonna do if your opponent tech rolls? Armor? Okay well you can do the same exact thing after a db1 ex dd1 and you still have more advatange then 123 ex dd1 armor.
but my vids aint about enders lol

OmGxBdON

lol again you can start it anyway you want f1 or b1 but it doesnt matter because it goes back to what you said "you can poke every normal" which is true but still this block string is guaranteed once you get it start it
Yeah I said you can poke every normal, as in tremor can poke every normal in the game. I probably should of clarified.

OmGxBdON

bdon you're like a bad teacher trying to give me a an F for getting one question in an exam lol
That's was a joke to cooljax idk Bruh, I guess I finally got to your head about aftershock with the last comment so u stopped arguing