What's new

Strategy - Aftershock Tremor aftershock blockstring

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
I play only crystalline, but I'm sure that will help a lot of players :p
Also we have to hope the opponent doesn't tech roll.
But good stuff

BxKeyz

Noob
i also got tech for tech roll on my channel..but this should work on tech roll itself unless they wake up with armor and even then it just becomes a mind gm because you can bait after you the earthquake.

Last edited:

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
If your gonna do this setup you might as well do db1 ended because the opponent can tech roll and u pretty much lose your advantage. Db1 gives your more advatange as an ender. the reason why they gave aftershock this specific db1 was for this reason. Other than that it's a good setup I'll start to use it with my corner game. I like it because u don't have to do a shatter cancel which can be interrupted.

If your ever gonna do a set up in the corner, u should always end with db1. Never with a string cancelled into dd1.

BxKeyz

Noob
even if i hard knockdown into earthquake they can still wake up after the hard knockdown in time to do w/e it is they were gonna do because of the start up on earthquake..but i do end my combos with db1 because i know is good...and tech roll ain't easy to execute

OmGxBdON

even if i hard knockdown into earthquake they can still wake up after the hard knockdown in time to do w/e it is they were gonna do because of the start up on earthquake..but i do end my combos with db1 because i know is good...and tech roll ain't easy to execute
After db1 ender. A poke stuffs all normals in the game. F1 definently stuffs anything but they can poke you. Pretty much all your normals stuff any normal in the game. But if it's a high they can poke. But u can poke to beat any attempt and from that you get a lot of set up opportunity. They can't do whatever they want after db1 ended into earth shake it's gaurenteed Bruh. That's why aftershock has the special db1 ender. For this reason and others. Mostly for the dd1 gaurenteed full screen and ex dd1 in the corner.

BxKeyz

Noob
lol.. i see what your saying but im still guaranteed earthquake after 123 cancel even they tech roll and poke i can block and get my turn back by poking and if dont block i get the hit advantage which is plus 15 and f1 or b1 after. and i don't why you're talking about a high? i know pokes beat out highs and so does every other low profile move

Last edited:

OmGxBdON

lol.. i see what your saying but im still guaranteed earthquake after 123 cancel even they tech roll and poke i can block . and i don't why you're talking about a high? i know pokes beat out highs and so does every other low profile move
The point of what I'm saying is if u do the db1 Ender, they can't poke you because you have advantage. In your set up they can poke you because they are at advantage. The 123 is not tht good cancelled into ex dd1. I'm saying this about tremors corner game because it's unique in the sense of the opponent has to guess if your gonna poke or do a high or just meaty with b3. Haven't found a use for b1 till now : P. Nvm actually got some set ups with tht too. But yours is very good if tht all jails besides the fact tht u did 123.

BxKeyz

Noob
they can still poke after db1 into earthquake lol just like they can poke after my 123 cancel set up but in both set ups you can still block after earthquake...i see what your saying on db1 ender and yes i do use it but what im saying is that in this particular set up is irrelevant because of the start up on earthquake so you lose the advantage regardless.

OmGxBdON

they can still poke after db1 into earthquake lol just like they can poke after my 123 cancel set up...i see what your saying on db1 ender and yes i do use it but what im saying is that in this particular set up is irrelevant because of the start up on earthquake so you lose the advantage regardless.
Haha I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Yes they can poke after db1 ender, but your poke or mids will beat out their poke. In the 123 dd1, u have to block, you don't have an option because their poke will beat out yours. I don't see what the confusion is. Db1 is just better to use. It's not irrelevant because it's still your turn after this set up, unlike yours where it's their turn. 123 dd1 is just not a good way to go when db1 does its job but better. 123 dd1 is irreverent because of db1.

BxKeyz

Noob
lol bro earthquake is 137 on start up that's about a little over two seconds and its 96 frames on recovery so no matter how you ended your ngetting poked or armor even if you try to poke after earthquake. plus if wanna talk about enders, db2 is the better option because is plus 30 on hit and db1 is 29. every frame counts :)

BxKeyz

Noob
somebody who wakes up is going to wake up with armor not a poke lol so ur best bet is to block and call there bluff

Last edited: