What's new

Trading in knives for missiles: Picking up Sektor

Death

Noob
Sektor is a good choice. Id say hes outside top 10 by a couple spots. Cant go wrong there in picking him. A lot better than Kano who i think is ass lol.

ryublaze

Noob
Wasting a bar for no chip damage or any damage at all isn't wavy.
I don't think it would make a big difference if it did chip, but I don't think NRS wanted any character to get guaranteed damage in any way (if there is a character like that then enlighten me). Homing Missile actually does lead to chip or throw if you dash up and go for a blockstring but you can be poked while doing this. But it's not so much for the damage...it's used for setups and to put you back on the offense if need be.

Spirit Guide

Friend Gang
I don't think it would make a big difference if it did chip, but I don't think NRS wanted any character to get guaranteed damage in any way (if there is a character like that then enlighten me). Homing Missile actually does lead to chip or throw if you dash up and go for a blockstring but you can be poked while doing this. But it's not so much for the damage...it's used for setups and to put you back on the offense if need be.
I realize this. I still stand by my viewpoint.

Spirit Guide

Friend Gang
I left out one letter. BURRRRRRNNNNNN.

This is the fucking internet, the point still stands.
Yeah, my point still does stand. Even though you are on the Internet, you're still required to control your activities on it. Meaning, your spelling and grammar. When you spell like a complete idiot you don't look credible to the readers, I'm sure this site wants their posters to be seen as credible so why not asking someone in your family how to spell some words you get wrong?

Oh yeah, Kano is not bottom 3 like you stated. Place your bottom 5 inside a topic and bring a poll up for members to vote on how accurate it is within the tier category.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yeah, my point still does stand. Even though you are on the Internet, you're still required to control your activities on it. Meaning, your spelling and grammar. When you spell like a complete idiot you don't look credible to the readers, I'm sure this site wants their posters to be seen as credible so why not asking someone in your family how to spell some words you get wrong?

Oh yeah, Kano is not bottom 3 like you stated. Place your bottom 5 inside a topic and bring a poll up for members to vote on how accurate it is within the tier category.
You really think I am the only one on the internet to misspell you're instead of your? you do realize that is probably the MOST COMMON error in the English language right? I hear it on a daily basis by teachers, braniacs, dumb people, it doesnt matter.

I take two college classes as a sophomore and I have A's in both of them. I have A's in most of my other classes which are almost all honors. I am almost fluent in Spanish, and have a 4.0 GPA(Will be higher after this semester with all the A's). I guarantee you I am smarter than you were at 16(assuming you are not 16 now) and I am not an idiot. I am however human, and I make mistakes. Whoops.

On topic(kind of) Kano is by no means bad, but is deadly in the right hands. That does not mean he is not bottom three. There are a lot of characters in this game that with a lot of work can be deadly, but that doesnt mean they are not worse than other characters. I also used to use Kano as a secondary btw, and have studied videos as well. He can be great, but he has problems, problems that make him bottom three.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
He is not bottom three. Im telling you its about his identify crisis. People think hes a rushdown or zoner when thats wrong. Hes a person for spacing and have multiple ways to countertattack.

Im working really hard to come with strategies so people can see. Hes not close to perfect but he isnt nearly the worst.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
He is not bottom three. Im telling you its about his identify crisis. People think hes a rushdown or zoner when thats wrong. Hes a person for spacing and have multiple ways to countertattack.

Im working really hard to come with strategies so people can see. Hes not close to perfect but he isnt nearly the worst.
Care to tell us your bottom 5?

Spirit Guide

Friend Gang
You really think I am the only one on the internet to misspell you're instead of your? you do realize that is probably the MOST COMMON error in the English language right? I hear it on a daily basis by teachers, braniacs, dumb people, it doesnt matter.

I take two college classes as a sophomore and I have A's in both of them. I have A's in most of my other classes which are almost all honors. I am almost fluent in Spanish, and have a 4.0 GPA(Will be higher after this semester with all the A's). I guarantee you I am smarter than you were at 16(assuming you are not 16 now) and I am not an idiot. I am however human, and I make mistakes. Whoops.

On topic(kind of) Kano is by no means bad, but is deadly in the right hands. That does not mean he is not bottom three. There are a lot of characters in this game that with a lot of work can be deadly, but that doesnt mean they are not worse than other characters. I also used to use Kano as a secondary btw, and have studied videos as well. He can be great, but he has problems, problems that make him bottom three.
You weren't playing him right.